User avatar

Temi

  • Poetry » Horror, Lyrical Re: Cursed to the Bones

    Without an iota of doubt, I have new found respect for you. In so many years I have known you, never knew this part of you. Now to review. Imagery: ...

    Nov 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: Relief

    This is a very interesting piece. It seems well thought out and the rhythm is also well thought out. Now to review.... Word choice: I have to say that the ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Don't Tell Me

    I don't know why but when I read this piece it makes me smile. I find it cynical to some extent. The poem is both objective and subjective at the ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: Dramatic Monologue (can't think of a title!)

    When I read this write-up, all I see in my head are sensuous images. It seems like you have expressed the agony of love in words. I really have deep ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Stolen Thoughts

    The poem is subtle with an undertone of 'righteous' anger right at the end. I like it. You have managed to do what most writers find difficult to do. You ...

    Sep 2, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Stolen Thoughts

    The poem is subtle with an undertone of 'righteous' anger right at the end. I like it. You have managed to do what most writers find difficult to do. You ...

    Sep 2, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ressurection

    It's an interesting poem. Fascinating. The voice is solemn and subtle. The words convey an image which resonates with strength. There is definitely rhythm which carries the reader along. On ...

    Sep 2, 2012
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Wisdom

    First of all, I respect your views! There are refined and mature. Although I disagree with your understanding on the message. Anyways, that's another topic. The poem is strong and ...

    Jul 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Drowning voices

    It's a beautiful poem- raw, pure and soulful. However in my opinion it looks simple. You have such an interesting concept and would be beautiful if you went all out ...

    Apr 13, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Well of Knowledge

    Hi there! I like this a lot. It made a lot of sense. The word choices were spot on, depicting very sensuous imagery of the message you're passing across in ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rhythm

    HI there! The poem is a good one but I would have to agree with Tayla. I couldn't quite get the theme of the poem. Despite that, The imagery is ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Insanity is not the end

    Hi there! This was a good piece. I like the fact that the theme of your poem is controversial (in my opinion.) I love your word choice and diction; it ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Forlorn

    This, Baron is flawless! From the very first words to the last. You took a cliche topic and told it in a distinct and remarkable way. Your word choices have ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Waiting

    Hello. I love this piece, it was short and witty. I love your word choice, to me it sounded playful and vibrant. Although in my opinion, there wasn't much imagery. ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Portrait of a Healing Heart

    Interesting. This piece strangely aroused my curiosity of the type of person you are. It made me question what kind of mind you truly possess. The diction sounded antique. I ...

    Sep 16, 2011


You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"