User avatar

TegaEdais

JuNkYyArDy_Ed

  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: Feverdreams

    I quite understan you poem bro,its better if i dont have a feverdream in my life.if i may stress the poem was too fast,i belive u needed it to be ...

    Dec 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Review Re: Better times ahead

    Your review is certainly not harsh at all,i quite expected such not praises.Well thanks,i'll make adjustments :D :)

    Dec 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Review Re: Better times ahead

    I know its quite hard to undrstand,I was just trying out something new,Thanks man!

    Dec 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Scared!

    Thank you,the "i's" and the "y's" was my mistake,i posted it on facebook for my friends to see,its quite common there for shorthand words,Again thank! :)

    Dec 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Scared!

    thanks,my blutant mistake

    Nov 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Review Re: Better times ahead

    Yes sir

    Nov 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Scared!

    THANK YOU,ITS FROM MATERS LIKE YOU I LEARNED THIS TRADE FROM

    Nov 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Infinity

    I am truely happy with your words,you inspire me

    Nov 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: Would you like to know how you died?

    "This is actually my first review on science fiction,I'm a fan of science fiction but i haven't got the guts to make a review,For fear of misinterpretation.AND MY REVIEW GOES ...

    Nov 27, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Smile

    Every smile is one of a kind,yes now I'm convinced the one on my face is five of a kind.If i were you,i would have added the anta(opposite),to this poem,"I ...

    Nov 4, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Run away, Ray

    Yay!,some beauty of sort

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Her

    Oct 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Her

    Oooh,beauty as i really is a beautiful work.But("But" is a neccessity in life),with a rather obstrutive enjambment,the work looks rather archaic,but also its beautiful and yes,the commas would help al

    Oct 18, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Sad Tonight, Sad Forever

    Wow,lovely idea behind your work.its my favourite;talking facts and truth rather that fantasies and lies(tumbs up).Poetry potray ideas in artistic way,and your work has ideas,it hasn't artistic enchan

    Oct 13, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Take our bones, make us new

    Take our bones.make us new!!!,even the title itself seems poetry enough,great job.For me,and for u.Your words grant hope.......LETS BEND AND NOT BREAK(magnificent!)...Just keep writing and fill our ey

    Oct 9, 2013


Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfi