-
Re: Unlikely Messiah - a poem about Drunkism
I got a kick out of it. Funny stuff, man.
Feb 9, 2005 -
Re: Things Not Seen
I have to agree, keep it up, Mesh!
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Listen to My Heart
The beggining is...sorta awkward...but the song is awesome!
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Won't Catch Me
Lol! Great song Jack, made me laugh :lol: Love it :thumb:
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: A Song with no name... (suggestions welcome)
It's great! I'd love to hear it with sound...
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Wondering
Nice. I love the last verse especially. :wink:
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: What the Hey!
Very dark, but very nice. What are the chord progressions? (If you play guitar, that is...)
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: The Blind Man's Eyes (not the best title...but it works)
Thanx, I'll try that. it had D in it in some places. It plays slow. I love this site! people always have suggestions! :D
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Bittersweet Song-Song Lyrics
Wow, you guys are such amazing lyric writers!
Jan 25, 2005 -
Re: Everything but Clear (a song)
It was amazing, CAG!!!! I loved it!!!
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: The Blind Man's Eyes (not the best title...but it works)
This song is nothing without the tune. You have to hear it to understand how it goes. The chords are basically A minor and E minor, which, if you play ...
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Place of Crowds: Another song
It's beautifull, Tae! I love it! :D
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Blue Lights (lyrics) (over 13)
It's great, jack :mrgreen:
Jan 23, 2005
