User avatar

StoryWeaver13

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Shattered Shards of a Broken Girl

    This broken girl Just trying to find Her place in this world I see her there everyday Okay, so this part through me for a loop because of lack of ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Expiration Date - Prologue

    This was a good read. It was simple but still held my attention with enough detail to make your characters feel 3-dimensional, and now you've got a pretty decent hook ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: No longer a poem!

    Jesse James was never a fool, He could handle a gun like a thread on a spool. A gun crazed criminal the story is told, A pistol a nd hat ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Old, Yet New

    Well this was pretty good, but the real problem I had with this was that I just never felt like it completely came full-circle in what it was trying to ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Soul Named Lily (1 - Liam)

    StoryWeaver, back for more, and no less happy than the first time. *Liked By this point I can't even find many faults, and I love that, because that means that ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Soul Named Lily (0 - Before)

    I loved it! I know you already have a first chapter out so I'll try to get to it the meantime, *liked. If you keep writing, I'll keep reading. Your ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Dying Love

    ***Thoughts in BOLD , corrections in red . Emma quickly jumped out her room window, and she raced towards the park. She reached into her jacket, and pulled out her ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sentences

    Well I thought this was pretty good, but I felt like you were on the verge of developing this cool idea you had and you just didn't quite get to ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Mischief Managed: Saying "Until Next Time" To Harry

    What can I say but...I love this. And you made me cry a little again. :D Many Potter topics are trending on Twitter right now, and one of the most ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Mermaids Song

    *Hi! Corrections in red, suggestions in bold. Warning you - I'm feeling extremely nitpicky. ^_^ I peered out over the side of the ship, my fiery red locks waving in ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Heal the world, make it a better place

    There are only two things I would change: -Name of this (sounds a little preachy) -How much you talk about God (not a bad thing - my reason for this ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: In the House with Chicken Feet (2)

    Well I finally get to read and review the second chapter of this! And I'm glad I finally did. :D Again, the tone of this is just classic (like reading ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Reason

    I don’t see the point , in believing. No I don’t see the point , in hoping. Oh I can’t see the point , in daring. With all your luck ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Angels

    This was really pretty, and overall I really liked this. My only problem is the fact that the rhyme scheme falls apart here and there around the middle. Words like ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Jumped

    My favorite part of this was the flow that you had, which was really solid. Sorry that I'm getting insanely tired of romance, especially in poetry, so I won't hover ...

    Jun 25, 2011


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)