User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: A different Kind of girl- Chapter Two-Adjusting to new surroundings

    Hello, Foxtail. Wolf here for a review. So, I saw the edited version of chapter one, and I must say it looks much better. Speaking if which, I recommend kind ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Silence is Silver, Chapter 20.

    Hello, Raven. Wolf here for a review. Sometimes I curse my logistic brain, and I say that because I'm having a hard time grasping why Rease would think her adoptive ...

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: A different kind of girl- Chapter One - Different

    Hello, Foxtail. Wolf here for a review. I'll just go right into the criticism. For the most part, I really feel like all of this was really rushed through and ...

    Aug 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Typo Alley~​C Part One [Revised]

    Hello, R4P17. Wolf here for a review. Alright, so I'm only a paragraph in this, and I want to note, the word 'exhausted' has already been used three times. The ...

    Aug 9, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Hey Eyes

    Hello, Abhilash007. Wolf here for a review. So, as Biscuits pointed out, there are quite a few grammar errors in this, some being run-on sentences, or sentence fragments, but I'll ...

    Aug 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Bruises (Chapter 2 Subsiding)

    Hello, MissAtomicBomb. Wolf here for a review. Very interesting! So, though I did not leave a review, I did read the previous chapter and I'll probably comment on both of ...

    Aug 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Cursed: Chapter 2

    Hello, ChyrsoStemma. Wolf here for a review. So, I'm going to dive straight into the criticism. So, I haven't read the previous chapter, which might contribute a little bit, but ...

    Aug 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: The Progeny (Prologue)

    Hello, MissGangamash. Wolf here for a review. Alright, first things first. I can understand that you kind of want to get all this background information out of the way so ...

    Aug 7, 2014
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Humor Re: The Mystery of the Heifer's Heist. (And the oddboggling aftermath in which taffy was eaten).

    Hello, Pomp, Writer, Ancient and Raven. Wolf here for something close to a review. My very first reaction to this after I finished reading: *dying of laughter* "What the heck ...

    Aug 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: Chap1 : Break-up

    Hello, Tia. Wolf here for a review. First things first, I notice a lot of grammar issues in this. For instance, sometimes the spacing after punctuation is a little iffy, ...

    Aug 4, 2014
  • Other » Health, Other Re: Ward 2N, Part 1.

    Hello, Fizz, Wolf here for a review. I'll try to focus more on grammar and execution rather than content, just because this seems like a touchy subject, though it did ...

    Aug 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 17: The Evaluation

    Hello, Artemis, Wolf here for a review. Wow, Laurel is a total jerk. Pairing up with Artemis like that, how rude. That just goes to show how many grudges people ...

    Aug 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 16: Magic

    Hello, Artemis, Wolf here for another review. I'm finally here early this time! I'm catching up... To the review! So I feel like Jae is a pretty important character, yes? ...

    Aug 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 15: The retaliation

    Hello, Artemis, Wolf here for a review. You're making it harder and harder for me to reviews these, because these chapters just keep getting better with each passing chapter. This ...

    Aug 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Satire Re: Verita Fetcher: Prologue: The Bearer of Truth

    Hello, Royal, Wolf here for a review. I haven't read your other works myself, but I've heard from others that they're really good and I see that reflecting here. This ...

    Aug 3, 2014


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain