User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Clare

    It's about time, isn't it? :P Ready for my The Big Review review? Uh, I'll just try to dive in to it, starting with some nitpick-y stuff. She gasped, the ...

    Jul 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: The Burning Caves~Chapter 1

    Hiya, Pretzel~! I'm here for that The Big Review review that's due. Let's get started. Also, I have read the previous reviews, but I may reiterate points already mentioned if ...

    Jul 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Historical Fiction Re: Tomorrow's Tornado - Chapter 1

    Hey there, Hermione~! I'm here for that The Big Review review that's due. Let's get started. Oh, and since you have so many other great reviews already, forgive me if ...

    Jul 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Adonia, Beloved / Chapter 7

    Hey, LittleFox! Oh, this is lovely as always ^^ I do apologize that I'm not reading the other reviews, so forgive me if I repeat something. After the all the ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Scale of Power- Chapter Three

    Hey there! Sorry that I haven't read any previous chapters, so if I asked questions that have already been answered, feel free to ignore those ^^ I'll start off with ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Elementárni ~ 3.2

    Hey, Pomp! I'm so sorry, but I'm lazy and I'm not reading Gold's fabulous review xD Think that if I repeat something, it really needs to be fixed. As always, ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Burned 3.1

    Catching up, hooray me! The same drill as always, lazy me, nitpicks first, commenting as I go~ The stand in front of me is made of the same material. What ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Burned 2.3

    Finally heeeere~ (Once again, normal stuff. Not reading other reviews, commenting as I go and nitpicks first ^^) I look at Will, my eyes pleading with him. This actually threw ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, General Re: Silence is Silver, Ch. 3

    Hey there, Adri! I'm finally here, after many promises :3 (Also, don't mind me if I repeat previous review things~ I'm too lazy to read it.) I will warn you ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 43 Part 2

    I love being the first review because I can comment on everything and not copy anyone :3 But, hello again! And on the conclusion, oh my ;-; *moment of silence ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 43 Part 1

    Hey, Noelle! About time I finish this up~ ^^ And I'll start off with two little nitpicks, neither of them a big deal. She sighed and stuffed the locket into ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: From the Factory to the Store

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS ~ I hope you enjoy your stay here! Have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other greened member. We're your friendly mods ...

    Jun 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 42

    Of all times to get all caught up, it had to be here! Here . I am super exciting for the ending, you have no idea! Hia, Noelle! Novel catch ...

    Jun 9, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 41

    Hey, there Noelle! Sorry for the long pause. Dentist appointment snatched me away ^^ Here to finish the job! Because you're already so close to your editing phase and redrafting ...

    Jun 9, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 40 Part 2

    Hello again! I felt like it was perfectly fine without names for the Warriors, as I was able to follow it clearly (the conversation, the fight. It went down well) ...

    Jun 8, 2015


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown