User avatar

Sohini

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: These Steps

    There is a grammatical error in the line : “are all that life has offer,”-this should either be “are all that life has to offer,” or “are all that life ...

    Mar 18, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Ok Right So...

    It was CRAZY boring.i found this piece of writing very casual and there was absolutrely no depth iin it. One more thing; I think you should know that there is ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: When you were around

    A good poem though of quite a common theme. I think some lines are a bit too long like,: “And how we'll meet again and how you will always love ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: *Nothing*

    Excellent…absolutely marvelous. I really like this kind of strange and unique writing and you did a wonderful job. I think the first paragraph was the best part of the entire ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Running without purpose

    I found this weird…very weird. Is there more to this? Anyway the description was really lively and the helplessness of the girl was realistically expressed. I loved this: “It was ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: The Silent Circus

    Wow this piece was absolutely fantastic. I loved the way you made the funeral scene so lively in a unique and great way. There was an enchanting flow in it. ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Soon the Departure to Avalon

    Splendid poem!! I loved it though I didn’t quite understand it to a great extent. I suppose there’s much between the lines but I couldn’t get them. Your writing style ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Simple Gift

    I found this story –how shall I put it-simple-quite simple. Anyway, you did a fine job by making this simple plot very realistic and lively. I’d like to point out ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fate

    Err…this is a very different kind of theme and I enjoyed reading it. Your writing style is really unusual but it appeals me a whale lot. In the 2nd paragraph, ...

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Light at the End of the Tunnel

    Poetic…very poetic. This poem is wonderful A bit more punctuation wouldn’t hurt-you can add some to make it better. Shouldn’t some sentences begin with a capital letter-especially at the beginni

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Unexpected

    the poem is ... unexpectedly good. er..there are 2 minor mistakes:"Unexpected, there you was infront of me "should be "Unexpected, there you were infront of me" and "too bad your ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Road

    It’s huge!!! Congratulations on writing such a big poem. I liked it and I admire your rhyming skill greatly- you rhymed all the way till the end!! The 3rd line-“There’s ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: New Year's Death Song

    I hate to be rude and I really hate to be rude but I think I’ve got no other option. Is this a story?? If yes; where on Jupiter is ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Robin Hood

    A wonderful poem. Very imaginative and thoughtfully written. But you’ve not rhymed these lines: “He brought his men to the forest land, there Robin Hood met his foe again. He ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: -Crumpled Dreams-

    Awesome!!! Remarkable ideas!!! Incredible writing style!!! A fascinating story. I absolutely loved it. Great description skills. I’m amazed at this short and more than just sweet story. You’ve mis

    Nov 6, 2005


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki