User avatar

Snazzy

You are loved. You are valued. You matter.

  • Poetry » Literature, Spiritual Re: "An Old Companion"

    Yep! :D :D

    Nov 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Photo: Chapter One (Part Two corrected)

    Thanks for the help!! :D -SnazzyPencil

    Nov 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Photo: Chapter One (Part Two corrected)

    Thanks for the help! I didn't clarify why she moved in with them in part one, I could fit that in here though! :D Again, thanks for the Review! :D

    Nov 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Photo: Chapter One (Part One corrected)

    Okay. So I have looked over the reviews and corrected this. Then I decided this may have been a little short, and not provided enough information, so I am going ...

    Nov 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Powerful Gifts (Chapter 2, Part 1) ((Corrected))

    Thanks, you too! :D

    Nov 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Photo: Chapter One (Part One corrected)

    Thanks for the help BookWolf! :D -SnazzyPencil

    Oct 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Silence

    Thanks for the help! :D -SnazzyPencil

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Silence

    Thanks! :D

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Fantasy Re: 30 days part 1 (Improved)

    *gives thumbs up* :) Great job revising! :D -SnazzyPencil

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Silence

    Thanks so for the review! I did mean for it to be in stanzas, I just didn't really know how to do it! :) Thanks again for the helpful review! ...

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Silence

    Thanks so much! I think punctuation is one of the biggest things I need to work on in this poem. :D

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Wolf Arena

    Thanks! :D

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: My Fairytale Family

    Wow. This is simply amazing! :D It almost reminds me of a poem in the end. (No idea why :) ) "They were a Fairytale Family; perfect looking on the ...

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: The Little Girl was Afraid

    Yep! Good work on using sealed instead of closed. It does make sense! :D

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Wolf Arena

    Hey Bookwolf! :) I l-o-v-e-d LOVED this story!! I have no idea why, but this sort of reminds me of The Warrior cats, but with wolves instead. Even the names! ...

    Oct 29, 2014


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time