User avatar

SkyeWalker

been a while huh

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Depressing Decisions

    Okay. Just to start off, I disagree very strongly with Transporter. No offense, but how can you laugh at something like this?? I honestly don't understand... I actually like the ...

    Dec 16, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Acupuncture

    This is an okay poem, but no offense, I really dislike it. It's not true. At all. I know because my mom is an acupuncturist, and I have had TONS ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Foxglove: Chapter Six

    Heya! Zhia here to review your story!! I have read some of your chapters, although not all of them. So, I sort of know what's going on. I didn't have ...

    Nov 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: [Halberd] Ruby File (3) [REDACTED] (scrapped)

    Hey! Zhia here to review this chapter! Forgive me if I get anything wrong, I haven't read the previous chapters... Anyway! On to the review! First of all, may I ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution Season Two: Episode 21, Kept At Bay

    Hello! Zhia here for a Helpful (hopefully) Review! Let's get started, shall we? :D (side note: I have read one of the other chapters, but not all of them, so ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Narrative Re: Printer

    Hello! Zhia here for a Helpful (hopefully) Review! Let's get started, shall we? :D First of all, THIS IS SO TRUE! Printers are EVIL. This poem is just perfect. I ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Eighteen II

    Hey! Zhia here for a Helpful Review (Hopefully! :P ) First of all, I like the story. Even though I haven't read the other chapter, This seems to be going ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: The Two Year Gamble- Chapter 2: The Name (Rough Draft)

    Hello, Zhia here, for a review! This took way too long to be reviewed! so, let's get started, shall we? First of all, I like the story! You have a ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Ocean's Grasp

    Hello! Zhia here and I am going to review this poem! First off, I love this. It gives really good imagery and feeling. Yes, dramatic is the right category for ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: I'll show him

    I just love this poem. Oh, forgot to sign in. Hi, Zhia here to review your poem! Anyway... Back to the review. I just love this poem, it's so dark.... ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Stones

    Hey, Zhia here to rewiew (dissect) your poem, Stones! First off, I agree with wtppowers in the idea that it's' simple at first, but as you reread it over and ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution Season Two: Episode 18, Deception Part 2

    Hey! Zhia here for a review! Ok, first of all, you use really good imagery and word choice. I haven't read the previous chapters, but I can tell that you ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Politics Re: Chapter 1: The Murder [EDITED]

    OH MY GOD THIS WAS GREAT. Creepy, but great. I don't have any nitpicks, I'm not very good at looking for those things... Lol... I love the descriptive words, although ...

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Glass Maiden - [chapter one]

    Wow, This is great! I love the idea! Glass elemental… You had really good imagery, except for in the beginning, I don't really know what Rick or Dylan looks like, ...

    May 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Taste the Sorrow - Part one of Ch. 1

    Wow! This is nice! where'd you get the idea from? and one question for my ignorance… Where did they finally end up?

    May 7, 2014


Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
— George Orwell, 1984