User avatar

SkaterPunk2011

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dawn and Dusk

    Good Work! I loved it. Well written, great discriptions, amazing flow, and it wasn't to cliche. The title is great to. Thumbs up!! Keep Writing.:)

    May 10, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Don't let me fall

    Me like. I want to actually hear these songs. Sound very good indeed. Keep writing i love to read them :D! Keep it up!

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Shadows of Obscurity

    Thank you for your request miyaviloves, after reading through this piece one more time i realized it didnt make sense so i replaced kisses me with passion, protects me from ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stone Cold

    Well thanks so much SimonCowellLover now I love it more. I used your suggestion to create a longer more dramatic end. Enjoy.

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Below

    I rather loved it. It was a bit rushed, but it wasnt confusing to follow and it had a bit of humor to it. I hope all goes well with ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Kidnapped

    I loved the ending, it sends a very powerful message, keep writing i love your work :D Keep it up:D:D

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My fall

    The poem flowed very well and it was funny indeed. Writing poetry that comes from real experiences tends to be the most entertaining to read. Keep up the good work.

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Gates Of Dawn

    Though it may seem a bit bland, i understand your concept, i rather enjoyed reading it. It was fresh and enlightening. In my opinion, you have true talent. It also ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Don’t Look At My State Of Mind

    I rather enjoyed reading this poem, it takes slow reading to catch it but it was well worth it. Keep Writing :D

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bloody Pearls

    It means teeth. Haven't you ever heard someone refer to teeth as pearly whites. It was a basic vampire theme, I'm sorry for the confusion, it's my old ways coming ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Trigger Switch

    Hello again, well for many of my confusing parts i know most people dont get because of where i live it was based around revenge, he cheated on her with ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Trigger Switch

    Sorry about all the errors. I'm just getting use to the writing idea. My friend told me about the site and requested i post some of my work. It may ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Pictures of you

    Thats one of my Favorite SONGS..XD so hardcore i lovvvve IT :P [b]

    Jan 15, 2008


Resistance is futile.
— The Borg