User avatar

SinfullyGorgeous

SinfullyGorgeous

  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Someday

    Dropping a review bomb! First things first, I admired the way you expressed your desires and dreams. Finding them to be future goals to conquer. I also adore the confidence ...

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Humor Re: Mr. P

    Haha, I found this a bit funny. I mean who compares themselves to a sloth. And why would other's be compared to a sloth? That is just insane. I fell ...

    Jun 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: I Will

    Just dropping a review bomb... Wow, just...wow. This pome spoke to my soul, and somewhat shattered my glass heart. I admired the way you structured this pome into sections, absolutely ...

    Jun 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ground Mass

    Just dropping a review... First things first, I adored this pome because of it's appealing title and clean structure. Though what confuses me is why you did not add more ...

    Jun 7, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: How they found him.

    Just dropping a quick review. I adored this story not only for the detailed descriptions of everything, but for the emotions expressed in the piece. Like the anger, sadness, and ...

    Jun 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: Father Doesn't Like The Noise | Edited

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Just dropping a review bomb! This piece was horrifying to read. I mean, just reading these words makes my heart ache in pain. I can feel myself reaching out a ...

    Jun 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Music is More

    This poem was very moving and somewhat unique. I can feel the love within the music when reading this phone. It started out soft then ended with a big bang ...

    Jun 7, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Home

    Just dropping a review... This story was truly heart warming. I admired the way you described these feelings and emotions. It made me visualize the scenery of these marvelous places ...

    Jun 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Narrative Re: The focused Man

    This was a appealing pome. It shared a part of you and has also gave a taste of reality. All it really needs is the attention, so I would suggest ...

    Jun 6, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Culture Re: Home Bound

    Okay, I adored the way you placed yourself within the story. Sharing a part of your life with everyone else around here. Though there is some minor adjustments you should ...

    Jun 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: A Detectives Work

    Okay, here to make a review. New to this, but I am going to try my best. First of all, this story was brilliant. It carries: imagination, creativity, and a ...

    Jun 6, 2015


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria