User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To Love...

    This is a little cliche but well done. Not bad story but chill out with the cliches and work on grammar.

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: [deleted]

    I like this it is very good. Nothing much to say about this work except good job.

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alpha Galaxy Ch 1

    This was good. I liked it especially the beginning. Nothing to critique here. Good Job

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Without You

    I liked this very nice to add the music with it. Good Job

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    Try not to put extra info or it could not work out well next time. But this time it was pretty good. So don't push anymore information than you need ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: There's Something Wrong Me*

    I love it. This is great the only thing is commas and periods. I also have a bad time with them too. Don't feel awkward. keep writing.

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Experiment (Chapter 1)

    Not bad but can use some work. I agree with GryphonFledgling on this one. Fix the grammar errors and you will be ok b ut some other problems are nawkwardness ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Thoughts on 'Why?'

    Sometimes I do the same thing. This was good. Nothing to critique here. Great Job!

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Cherry Tree (chap. 2)

    Very good. But my preference is the first chapter so far. Nothing much to critique here awesome job.

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 5)

    Not bad but i agree with kittykat on this one try to work on your grammar. That is one big problem in writing. Trust me I know. Hope this helps!

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Ahoy Insanity #1

    I haven't found anything to critique in this except so common grammar errors but thats no problem Easy fix! Great story Keep up the good writing

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Young Love

    There is nothing to critique here it was good. Keep writing

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Paper clips and rubber bands

    This isn't to shabby. LOL I wish i could hear how it goes. If you ever make a video of this song let me know. Would love to hear it ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I hate Life

    The poem is confusing I know because I wrote it. But it isn't terrible like ya'll said. Its just differnent. I agree on some of the critique but not all. ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blood Moon: Chapter Two

    Not bad i got to say not bad at all!! Or Not to shabby. LOL. keep on writing!!

    Dec 30, 2007


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie