User avatar

Silberfee

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Gardens of Eden (V.2) Chapter Three

    What aspect of the chapter are you conflicted with? Anyway here are my impressions of it. I felt that this sentence's informal tone stuck out of the chapter, it didn't ...

    Jun 25, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Away--Chapter 7

    HI I haven't read your previous chapters but I hope I will be of help despite that ! I assume that Danara isn't related to Agatha because they refer to ...

    May 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Masks - Chapter 1

    Hi I'll do my best to review your story !! At the beginning I thought that the protagnist fainted because of a medical condition and I thought that the medical ...

    May 13, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Spiritual Re: Heritage of Good & EVIl

    If the body was all that consciousness was, why can clinically brain-dead people sometimes still perceive their senses apart from their body? Itthink this is because the brain stem which ...

    May 9, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 5

    Hi I have read a few chapters already from your story so I'll do my best to review this chapter. Juno is portrayed as the more energetic and dominant character ...

    May 9, 2017
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: eating bubbles

    I agree with the previous reviewer I like how you left this poem in lowercase...I'll have a go at interpreting it correct me if I'm wrong - the lowercase does ...

    May 8, 2017
  • Other » Narrative, Humor Re: Toilet is Life

    it isn't necessary to put a comma in this sentence: 'It was like, something wrapped his hole body.' Also surely you meant to write 'whole,' instead of 'hole.' 'watching to ...

    May 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, General Re: A brother's loss

    I love the eloquency of the language used. I guess that this poem is about death? I assume that Jack and Sam are brothers and you juxtapose both their experiences ...

    May 7, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Liz + Zac (8.0)

    Heey again Ok I love the fact that both the protagnists have a love for classical music I think its underrated (I know classical is hard to appreciate but everyone ...

    May 7, 2017
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: Born to lose

    Hi! I didn't expect this song to have such a dark ending! Although the song doesn't have a melody or rhythm up here with the lyrics I can imagine the ...

    May 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Liz + Zac (7.2)

    Hi! I am kicking myself for not having read your story sooner I seen it come up loads of times in the Green room but I just thought it was ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I Am a Traveler

    Hi! You have a very effective rhythm here and it parallels the subject of your poem, and I can imagine each short sentence symbolising the months you spent at each ...

    Apr 29, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Realistic Re: Memoirs of a Broken Guard: Part 1

    Hi, I liked the format, it was an interesting choice to write a paragraph for each time (later I thought it was fitting for the job of the protagonist as ...

    Apr 26, 2017
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: One Of Many

    I really liked the visual imagery at the beginning, the description of scenery sets the pace for the story later but I'm a bit confused by the middle bit - ...

    Apr 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What a waste of wings!

    Hi! This is a very touching poem I liked the visual imagery you integrated in the poem: 'wings/mountain height,' contrasted with 'I could but not to fly,' but as someone ...

    Apr 26, 2017


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx