User avatar

Sierra

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bone Queen

    Shrieeeeeeeeeek. Creepy. I'm looking over my shoulder right now to make sure there's no skeleton lady behind me. I love the descriptive, simpleness of it. Kind of beautiful in a ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Broken

    Yay! Nixy finally gets flash fiction!!! Welcome to the world of fragmented stories bouncing around in your brain! But now, back to business. I liked it. A lot. The beginning ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    Oh my god. LOVE IT!!! Benvolio: You misspelled “clergy.” And you had a love affair with a priest? Mercutio1594: EW NO! Benvolio: A monk, then? Mercutio1594: … Benvolio: Mercutio? Mercutio1594 ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Raging Calm

    Nice :) It sounds very beautiful, and I can see what you are describing very vividly. My only problem would be the caps after commas, and the ending line is ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Three women and a blank page

    Ooh, I love this! My mother stands there washing the dishes under running water staring into a dirty concrete wall, she stalls , wondering what happened to her life but ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re:

    Hey, deelish! I thought this was really, really good. Very deep and sweet. I love your writing style. One tiny typo: I would see my friend again someday, whether it ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lie To Me~1

    Hi, Wickedwonder! I'll review you today :) The first thing I noticed about this piece was that it didn't really seem to have a point. There was no defined beginning, ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lost Again

    I like this. It's deep, but a quick read and tells a story, which I love. I think you could make it a bit longer, and go into more detail ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: (Dreams) Chapter 5

    . I liked my hair when it was regular. And brown. Not like I got in a fight with a tomato.” Love it. So much. I tried to put a ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hunter..Or Hunted? (part of chapter one)

    Hearing the screams of the dying, the living calling to their friends, and every sound in between. This is a fragment sentence. You need to add something to it; a ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: (Dreams) Chapter 4

    Okay, first things first, I think the placement of this is a little bit awkward. I think your last two chapters have seemed a little rushed and there are large ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Shadows

    I walk along an empty street Shadows pass me by Their souls my worries, fears and doubts Images brought to life I love this stanza. The words themselves sound very ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Angels - Chapter 3

    Oh, wow, this was wonderful. Just wonderful. Definitely worth it to read the entire thing, even though I don't usually like long pieces. My only little critique would be the ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Stormbringer - 2

    Ooh, this was great!!! Something that felt very much like a small boot kicked him in the bottom from behind, and he lurched forward with a little cry of surprise. ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Stormbringer - 1

    Hello! I can see i don't really need to edit this because it seems like everyone else has done it for me :) Anyway, I would like to hit 400 ...

    Dec 28, 2010


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice