User avatar

Sheik

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 17

    Yay, KJ, another excellent chapter! :D I think the thing I enjoyed the most about this one was the simplistic descriptions that were somehow also complex enough for me to ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 16

    Hi, KJ! I'm back! *waves* :) I shook my head, gritting my teeth. “I haven’t done anything. And you know what I think? I think you’re just pissed because you’re ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 15

    “Oh, Vick?” I smiled again. “Yeah?” “I have super powers, too. Watch out.” Heh, that made me laugh. :) Vick is such a complete guy . Some lady authors tend ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 14

    Yay! The tension is really, really good! I really like how much she's torn between her desires. She also seems very defense which is a sign that she actually believes ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 13

    Hey! I really like this chapter! :lol: You're keeping everything well balanced and the style is very consistent in this chapter as well! :P Vick seems cool and I wanna ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 12

    Ooo! Do I detect jealousy or concern on Ann's part? :P Mr. Sheldon's a creep, a creep from New York, which makes it more creepy. :lol: Really good chapter, I ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 11

    I really, really, really like James! :lol: Not in an awkward way. . . . .:D He reminds me of my favorite (and only) older brother. :P I also like ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 10

    Whoa. :lol: Excellatte chapter! You are doing such a wonderful job with Mr. Sheldon that he is beginning to remind me of a creep that used to stalk one of ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 9

    I personally like ‘Signs’ better. Heh, I love that movie. :lol: Hm, interesting, so Vick has a weird past too! :D This is turning out to be very, very cool. ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 8

    You have done a very, very, very good job with the flashbacks. :) They are not too much and yet, not too little. You are balancing the present and past ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 7

    Haha! She dug her own grave! :lol: I think Vick is really cool and I'm certain they're going to get along just fine. I love how Mr. Sheldon is haunting ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 6

    Whoa, I feel the tension building here. :lol: Again, he's creepy, but appealing. I love it. :P I also like how the best friend is like "creep!" when he's looking ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 4

    Ooo, a flashback! :lol: I really liked how you're making Wil-pardon me, Mr. Sheldon creepy but appealing at the same time. It's almost as if you're making the reader debate ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 5

    Images of him crashing through the door, taking my arms in a grip that was painful, forcefully kissing me as he once had, sweeps through my head. Shouldn't 'sweeps' be ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 3 (Edited)

    We were allowed outside for lunch every day, seeing as the cafeteria was always being used as a gym. Really good sentence, but the 'seeing' doesn't appeal to me and ...

    Nov 25, 2008


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich