User avatar

Sheadun

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods chapter 1

    Oct 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Dusty Memories pt.1

    Hey there PickledChrissy! Nice story, I've always loved historical fiction! Isn't it fascinating? I really enjoyed reading this and hearing Jeanne and James' story! I really hope to see the ...

    Oct 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Coin Toss Story draft #1

    Hi Maya! I really liked this! I was a tad confused in the beginning about the outline, but I totally understand how it can be! One thing that really helped ...

    Oct 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter -1

    Hey DeadlyAF! Happy to be reviewing your lovely work on this fine review day :) I am excited to read this and I hope that you enjoyed writing it! I'd ...

    Oct 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Grandayria: Dawn of Heroes - Chapter 1

    Hi there! Shea here to review this great story! I've read these a bit out of order haha but I really enjoyed both nonetheless. Ethan is a pitying character, whom ...

    Sep 25, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bundle of Flowers ~ Chapter 3

    Hello! Shea here to read and review! Interesting plot! I am very excited to start this story :) I'm going to start of fun by saying that I really enjoy ...

    Sep 25, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: The Cave - Part Two - Chapter I - "No pressure."

    Hi JuliasSneezer! Shea here to review and read your chapter! Nicely done! Found some time to review this story that I have been interested in! I love the plot and ...

    Sep 25, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Thunder and Ice Chapter 4 ~ Malanka's Training

    Hi! Shea here to review this chapter! Very good start and finish to this chapter. It flowed well and I really liked reading it. I hope to continue this novel ...

    Sep 25, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Grandayria: Dawn of Heroes - Chapter 2

    Hi! Shea here review! First off, really good job here! The story has great substance and the characters are well described. I applaud you! Now just some suggestions to help ...

    Sep 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Divine love

    Hi! Shea here! I am not very good at reviewing poetry, nor am I good at writing it! I read this poem because I am very close with my mother. ...

    Sep 22, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: ShadeWalker- Chapter One

    Hi There! Shea here to review! Intriguing title, can't wait to read! I would love to start off with pointing out how interesting your first couple of lines are! I ...

    Sep 22, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Morphers Prologue

    Hi Justin! I'm finally able to review your new novel Prologue and am very excited to do so! The title sounds very intriguing :) In the beginning of the paragraph, ...

    Sep 21, 2016
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Repentance

    Really enjoyed this! You showed great skills, great writing, and an even better story! Did you ever think about maybe turning this into more than a short story? You could ...

    Sep 7, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Stevie's Stories Chapters 4-6

    Hi FluffyDuckling! Really excited to read this and continue on with Stevie's life! I'm sure it will be just as amazing as the last chapters :) Now a couple of ...

    Sep 7, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: The Cave - Chapter X - Luke Dubs That This Stinks Like Cheese

    Hi JuliusSneezer! Wow! Really good story, made me want to keep reading it! I went back to skim the other chapters, I wanted to know what's going on! Now, some ...

    Sep 6, 2016


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky