Random avatar

ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Forbidden Love

    I don't really read much poetry, so I'm only going to review the basics and such, here goes! The poem has a very Romeo and Juliet feel to it, especially ...

    Jul 13, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Romantic Re: White Veil

    I really enjoyed reading this piece. It was heartfelt and heartwarming. I only have a few nitpicks about some of the sentences and the flow of the story. "Lest you ...

    Jul 13, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Politics, Romantic Re: Ink Black

    This story was great! I loved the plot line and it is an interesting idea. The main character is fine in my opinion, perfect people are not fun to read ...

    Jul 7, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Never Ending Game

    I love the show Sherlock, and I think you are doing it justice. I loved how Sherlock was friends with Moriarty when they were kids. The one thing that I ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Stakes and Dates {Chapter 4]

    I liked how you made the characters more human in this part. Instead of making Jordan the major creep and blackmailer, you gave him real life problems. I lie how ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Stakes and Dates {Chapter 3}

    This section is great! I loved how your character interacted with her parents and how the parents interacted with Jordan. There is not much for me to say here, I ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Stakes and Dates {Chapter 2}

    This story is getting better and better every time I read it. I love the character developments that you are adding in here and there. I like how you played ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Sparks of Fire

    This story was so-so in my mind, the idea and bones for a great story where there, it's just that some of the execution fell a bit short, let me ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Exchange

    This was an interesting read. I was interested by the fact that it dealt with clones and I liked how you gave them all the same name, but put numbers ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Just the Same

    This was really deep. I liked how you went into human nature by saying that some days we ignore people, and the next day we can't get enough of them. ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Other » Fantasy, Horror Re: the bad dream

    I loved this story, the imagery was perfect. I liked how most of the story took place in her dream world instead of her real life, telling about the dream, ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: The Coming Storm

    Wow, that was amazing. Your descriptions were fantastic and you never tried to overload my scenes, you left somethings up to the imagination. My only complaint about this work was ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Stakes and Dates {Chapter 1}

    I absolutely adore your story! There were only a few minor errors in the story, like when you said "Wow my thoughts were so morbid." I'm not positive if you ...

    Jun 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Disaster Zone: Chapter Three: The House

    This story has great potential, it's just a tad bit hard to follow at times. For instance, while I was reading thee last paragraph, I kept scratching my head because ...

    Jun 17, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Magic

    Wow, I am seriously blown away by this. It was fantastic, but it felt more like the prologue of a book that a short story. The "Until now." part seemed ...

    Jun 16, 2013


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye