-
Re: War (I wrote this in fifth grade)
Yes, cliche, but understandable since you made it so long ago ;) I suggest you elaborate more. add a few examples, etc. :D That's all I can think of :D
Jan 4, 2008 -
Re: The Second Earth
Please space between paragraphs. :D Then I will crit. :D:D:D:D:D:D
Jan 4, 2008 -
Re: Forgotten Legacy; The Glass Staff
Your language is extremely stilted. This makes it no fun to read. I mean, we really cant feel for your character at all. She's just pleasantly describing everything to us. ...
Jan 4, 2008 -
Re: Deleted
I agree with Stella about John asking her out. I mean, since they only met in class, and otherwise [from what I gather] didn't talk to eachother, it makes his ...
Jan 4, 2008 -
Re: My Preface
*o*" You need to put spaced between your paragraphs. Also, you should probably break this into two posts, because this is huge!!!!!! ;) :D:D:D
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Deleted
Well, what I first noticed was that there seems to be a lot of focus on Arion's friends and what they're doing. We don't really get anything from her. I ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Deleted
Allo Ari. :D There were a couple of things I noticed... It’s hard to realize just how much you’re missing until it’s gone. This sounds unfinished :D Please reword. I ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: part one of the water (part two, death)
:D:D Since I'm in the neighborhood.... Ice. Cold agaisnt my hard feet but yet not bothersome. The harsh wind was at my back and racing past my ears, blocking all ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Chance Encounter
Well, there was a few things I noticed. :D This one is planning to propose to his girlfriend tonight, this one was tragically widowed a few months ago This is ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: *deleted*
It's good, but a little confusing in some parts. “I have me,” He pointed out. “Exactly.” This is too vague. I have no idea what you mean by this. “Do ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: death
:D I could already taste the meat in my mouth, but that moment was soon to be ruined. There was a horrific smash to my side, which started bleeding, the ...
Dec 27, 2007 -
Re: DELETED
You need to space between paragraphs :D A couple things :D she fit snuggly in the palm of his hand Okay, she is REALLY small. I mean, like months premature ...
Dec 23, 2007 -
Re: child abuse
:D:D:D Father, curled up in a womb I understand that this is the child, but I'm confused about your imagery of the father's demons. What are they? We need more ...
Dec 23, 2007 -
Re: TheQuickBrownFox
Your climax was good- really grabbed me. :D The first half was a little slow, and your imagery was rather confusing. I couldn't tell if they were going to be ...
Dec 23, 2007 -
Re: He Is
I know EXACTLY what you are talking about ;) The thing is, we need more details here. :D There's no way to explain that feeling in my stomach This sounds ...
Dec 23, 2007
