User avatar

SecreteJournalist

SecreteJournalist

  • Article / Essay » Other, General Re: Frank Carney, the Pizza King?

    It's not everyday I review an essay, so I am excited for a change(: May I introduce myself? I am SecreteJournalist, but feel free to call me Brie! Shall I ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Satire, Other Re: girls

    Hey, this is SecreteJournalist here for a review! Ironically enough, I am a girl reviewing a poem about girls ._. But 'eh, whatever works! I did have to read this ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: People who think/kill themselfs or know someone who has

    Hey! I do Recall I have introduced myself to you, but I will say it just in case.. I am SecreteJournalist, but feel free to call me Brie! It's not ...

    Nov 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Move with the Beat! Be Free!

    Hey, SecreteJournalist here to review(: I have written cinqain poems before, they are pretty tough. I like the idea, but now brace yourself.. I'm gonna get harsh! I'm going to ...

    Nov 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: My Cure

    Hello, I am SecreteJournalist, but feel free to call me Brie (: I am definitely ready to review ! I havnt done this in a while, but I am going ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Psychology of The damned

    Hey, SecreteJournalist here to review, but feel free to call me Brie c: ! I suppose I should get onto the review now! This poem, is absolutely fantastic. Very nice ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Other » Romantic, Realistic Re: 6.3

    Maybe, I, a sole teen, should not review this... but nothing stops me :3 It's not like I have read a lot of mature adult books... oh wait.. I have ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Wanderlust

    SecreteJournalist here to review, and I do proclaim, I am eager to review! Let's get to it! First off, I absolutely LOVE the description of the poem. It describes reading ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: .

    SecreteJournalist here, but feel free to call me Brie... onto the review! I like this poem, its short, and sweet, and full of humor! The only thing I dislike, is ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Don't use love as an alibi

    Hey, welcome to YWS! I am SecreteJournalist, but feel free to call me Brie! I am here to review, and in this case, I think I wont go stanza by ...

    Nov 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: I close my eyes, but whirlpools dance on the rim of my brain

    I don't have time for a review of sorts, but I will put all the pluses I see in this poem! If I have time, I will come back and ...

    Nov 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Heaven or Hell: A Judgement

    Welcome to YWS! I am SecreteJournalist, but feel free to call me Brie (: I do think stanzas would be nice, but if its one big piece, ive seen poems ...

    Nov 8, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: a senryu of sorts

    Hey (: SecreteJournalist here to review! I will admit, for such a short poem, it is packed with meaning. It just has this fantastic impact that I truly enjoyed. I ...

    Nov 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Spiritual Re: i've been losing sleep staring at the sun

    Hey. SecreteJournalist here, but feel free to call me Brie! Onto the review :3 Here, have a poem. For some reason, I actually like this line. i've been losing sleep ...

    Nov 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Addiction

    Hello, I'm SecreteJournalist, but feel free to call me Brie (: I will admit, I have had to do found poems for class, they are rather hard! Now, on to ...

    Nov 4, 2013


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria