User avatar

SecreteJournalist

SecreteJournalist

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Hurt

    Yay! Another person my age (: Allow me to introduce myself. I am SecreteJournalist, but feel free to call me Brie. I follow anyone I review, so consider yourself followed! ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Writers All

    Hey! I beleive I have reviewed your work before, so I dont think I need to introduce myself, but if not : Im SecreteJournalist, but feel free to call me ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: Eternity

    Love the profile picture, I used to have that as a profile pic on a different site xD I'm secretejournalist, but feel free to call me Brie! I follow anyone ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: A Silent Song

    I read this, and about cried. Its absolutely wonderful, beautiful, such amazing.. magnificent work! Oh yeah.. Im SecreteJournalist, but feel free to call me Brie. I follow anyone I review ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Blue Jay

    Hey! I think I have introduced myself, if not, Im SecreteJournalist, but feel free to call me Brie. Now to the review! I am going to go stanza by stanza ...

    Jun 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: To The One I Love(d) | Edited

    Hey! I do not believe we have had the chance to meet. Im SecreteJournalist (obviously lol) But feel free to call me Brie. And Welcome to YWS! I follow anyone ...

    Jun 27, 2013
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: Writers Block

    Writers block is a writers worse nightmare. I get It a lot, so I can relate to your pain. I would love It to be longer, and more imagery would ...

    Jun 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: A Torturous Illness

    Hey .. SecreteJournalist here for a review. I will follow you, I follow anyone that I review.. sorry if I miss anything.. the last few days have been rough :/ ...

    Jun 25, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Life !

    Hmm, interesting was to think of life if I do say so myself. I have written quite a few things on society, but never life. Oh yeah, im SecreteJournalist, a ...

    Jun 11, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: FEAR [new chapter 2]

    Hi, I am SecreteJournalist, but you can call me Brie! Welcome to YWS. I follow anyone I review, so consider yourself followed I don't see any errors, do excuse me ...

    Jun 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Ambiguous Ball Game

    Hi! Its secretejournalist here, but feel free to call be Brie. I do not believe we have met. I love poetry! Oh yeah, I follow anyone I review, it just ...

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Mystery / Suspense Re: operation imperial [prologue]

    Welcome to young writers society! I am happy to be the first one to review your work >:3 . I am SecreteJournalist, but feel free to call me Brie. Ok ...

    Jun 1, 2013
  • Other » General, General Re: .

    The gamer in me is squealing in delight. But anyway, lets get to the review! Hello, I am SecreteJournalist, but feel free to call me Brie, though I realize you ...

    May 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Trouble

    Hey, its SecreteJournalist for a review, but feel free to call me Brie (: I follow anyone I review, so consider yourself followed (: You deserve this guy. I have ...

    May 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Imagination

    I love this poem! Imagination is key! Everyone has corrected any mistakes I saw, so now I just want to know your inspiration. Luckier than who? The title itself pulled ...

    May 26, 2013


There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec