User avatar

SarcasticSpringRoll

Jazzy Potato

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Bitter Extant Love

    so this is pretty good, I like what you did here :) the beginning was a but scratchy, scratchy to me is a nother way to say rushed or not ...

    Aug 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: to the next girl who loves him

    ok this is pretty good! :) it is the best, and it is pretty corny but that is just fin :) it is good to have a love story be ...

    Aug 25, 2016
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Other Re: Romeo And Cinderella - 2P!ToronCSA

    so this is a pretty good story you have here i like it a lot and i think it is like pizza good and i love pizza so good work. ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Pain- Part I

    ok so this is some good stuff here and I can tell that you have some true talent but to real here wen you said Their comments seem to be ...

    Jul 25, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Sleeping Prince: Chapter 1

    ok so you got a lot going on here it is a pretty good story I must say so good that I will follow you! I really like the story ...

    Jul 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Memento Mori: Chapter 1

    ok so this is a great story here and I must say that I am impressed there were a little bit of ruff edges here and there but nun the ...

    Jul 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Dear Elder Brother

    This was a vary nice letter story thing, I like how you started out great confidents in what you were writing I like that you mad it sound like it ...

    Jul 23, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Dresses and Politics Part 2: Chapter 5

    LOVE!!!! your work P.S it is me you friend and love the story but there is only one thing on a few parts I cant really tell who is talking ...

    Jul 22, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Politics, General Re: What if

    I like what you've got a good story here i am a big fan you can tell that you have bin righting a bit, I like the ending but the ...

    Jul 22, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: A Lesson in Walking Through a Door.

    HEY! it is your friend do you remember you followed me! ya well I like the story you have a great talent and the beginning was great and I thought ...

    Jul 22, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Teen Fiction Re: When a Bird Sings Chapter 3, 4 & 5

    I really like your story and I really think that you've got something going on here the beginning I did not really understand but the end was phenomenal. I like ...

    Jul 22, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Quest for Fire Book Three ~ Touch the Sky Chapter 3

    ok this story thing you got going on is full on EPIC!!! I love it so much like pizza love it you have a real talent and the pitcher of ...

    Jul 22, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Quest for Fire Book Three ~ Touch the Sky Chapter 2

    this is really good I like what you got going on here P.S Smaug is a dragon to. And I followed you, and I think your following me but I ...

    Jul 22, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: invalid

    so that's a bit different I did not under stand most of it but you no what no one is perfect no story is perfect ether but that can be ...

    Jul 21, 2016
  • Other » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Let Go of the Ones You Love

    ya that pretty much sums up a love story, like what you did there it was quit funny in the good way I must of giggled or smiled wen reading ...

    Jul 21, 2016


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss