Romeo And Cinderella - 2P!ToronCSA

by googssearchbarz

Warning: This work has been rated 16+ for mature content.

Please don’t let our love turn out to be such a tragedy like it was for Juliet

Take me away into your arms…

It’s all I ask of you

April undid the buttons on Ronald’s shirt, gazing longingly into his gray eyes. “Ronald…” She whispered, his name rolling off her tongue seductively. He wrapped his arms around her waist, his nose against hers, the two almost brushing lips. He shushed her, warning her about Matthew in the room next door. She frowned at his teasing, before locking mouths with him, the craving begging her.

I say good night to both my Father and my Mother

I hope they’ll be able to dream of one another

I think it’s time that all the grown ups go to bed

April moaned, as she tried to be quiet, not wanting to wake her older brother. Matthew dissed the relationship of his sister with the Confederate States, and banned her from ever seeing him. But, he hadn’t known about the nights of bliss and passion the two shared while he was drifted away into his dreams. It was April’s and Ronald’s dirty secret, but though it was wrong, it felt soright.

Enchanting caramel that carries sweet illusions

My crossing legs that bring on sexual confusion

How farther will I let you go on this sinful night?

April had closed her legs shyly, as Ronald had found his way towards her pantie line, looking at her with silent, passionately confused eyes. The brunette had bit her lip, before the male only snakely grinned, and made his way lower and lower, the blush growing on the Canadian girl’s face as she let out a squeak. How far would they go?

From the kissing, to the heated touching, now...Would she let him into her world?

Screams of pain to “take it easy! Won’t you bite me gently ?”

“Dont you dare forget that I’m not ready quite yet.”

It’s because of my mom that I’ve been acting sweetly and nice to you

The French Canadian had screamed loudly, begging, yelling as she pulled at Ronald’s collar, his love bites driving her up the wall as she couldn’t take it no longer. She didn’t care about Matthew now, her loving her partner was all that mattered as her pale legs snaked around the black haired man’s back. “J’taime, Ronald!!~”

I feel so in love just like Cinderella

And I will chase after you wearing only my glass shoes

I pray to God for time to come to a halt

Before the evil can come leaving us both at fault

Now, I have to escape just like Juliet did

But please don’t call me by that name, we aren’t the same

The two had been lost in passion, love, and heat. The night went on, the two young and carefree of their actions. April had waited so long, craved it for so long, she had begged to be with him. On this night, he was her Romeo, driving her into the land of sweet, illusional fantasies that were forbidden by society. She chased him, he chased after her. It was meant to be.

Romeo and Cinderella.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:46 am
ectoBiologist wrote a review...

This is really good. I like your character descriptions, and the story as a whole is well thought out. I wouldn't change anything, but if you do, only make it longer. :) The story has a lot of feeling in my opinion; that's something I like. I also think that the plot works on different levels, for example how the love of April and Ronald is forbidden. It's something a lot of people do, but the way you did it really works well. Keep up the good work!

Thanks!! I'm really glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the advice!!
This means a lot to me!! Ronald actually is an OC who belongs to a friend of mine, April belongs to me. XD Just a pairing we came up with!! Thank you again!!

Of course :)

SarcasticSpringRoll wrote a review...

so this is a pretty good story you have here i like it a lot and i think it is like pizza good and i love pizza so good work. the story is a vary good one the plot line was fantastic and based a little off an original story so good for you not many people do that so good to you, I liked the end there was some drama but there was not to much witch i like there was some advancer and i loved it! The beginning was great i would not change a thing so keep up the good writing and P.S it was so good that i will follow you so great job and you or a amazing writer :)

Thank you so much! :) I'm glad you loved it and more will be coming in the future!!

oh that is great I can not wheat!

Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson