User avatar

SARAHJO

"You're gonna rattle the stars, you are." -John Silver

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Dramatic Re: The True Fairytale

    Hello Emily! It's Sarah back again to review another one of your awesome stories. I just have one question to ask before I begin. Is this a short story? It ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: A Change in my Heart

    I thought this poem was beautiful. The words flowed nicely and your word choice was delicate and lovely, as was the poem. I'm guessing it's about a loved one (If ...

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: first time using this site

    I hate to be rude or harsh towards anyone's piece of work, but I have to say that I agree with Niraco a ton. It's difficult to review your story ...

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Perfect Weather (Chapter 1)

    Hello Emily! Sarah here to review your first chapter. EEK! How exciting! As a starter, let me just start out with all of the positives. Your grammar, spelling and punctuation ...

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Death Won't Set You Free

    I love this so much. Words can't even describe how beautiful and touching this is. I really love your writing and choice of words, and I'm sure you helped a ...

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Slit

    I hope you don't find my review in any way harsh or offensive, but there was a lot I found wrong with this passage. First of all, your spelling is ...

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: *deleted*

    Hello, Gold Flame! For a starter, I think your detail is amazing! You have great writing skills, your grammar and spelling is right on. Everything is in place and as ...

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Teen Fiction Re: Devilish--Chapter One

    Oh my... This is quite the story you have here. I absolutely love the heart hammering, nail biting feel you give to it. It adds on to the suspense and ...

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Vampiric

    Hello, Lucrezia! I just want to start off by saying that I was immediately hooked. Just reading the title, I got excited because ... well, let's be honest. All young ...

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Knights of the Crimson Kingdom: Exiles of the Fall (Chapter 1)

    Wow! This story seems interesting and the story line had me gripped! The only thing I think would have made this chapter better were if you fixed your slight errors. ...

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The After Life

    Let me just start off saying that I absolutely love stories about the after life! I don't know why, the concept of death and what comes after just fascinates me. ...

    Dec 6, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: Making You See

    Hello, Louise! I'm Sarah (obviously). Let me just start off with saying that your writing is absolutely amazing! It's very suspenseful and interesting. Your character, Lucy seems to have this ...

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Staring Into The Sun

    Okay, first of all I just want to say that you did a good job with the organization and layout. It was all very neat and precise. Your words were ...

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: But Love Hangs So Beautifully

    "Love is like a decoration, and I wish to hang it from the ceiling." O_O. You had me at this first sentence, and all of the rest. You have such ...

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: The Limit of Love <Chapter 1>

    Well, let's see... I'm already interested with - what I think - the story plot is so far. You have a nice way of gripping the reader's attention, which is ...

    Dec 3, 2013


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White