User avatar

Ruby68

Ruby68

  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Moon or Whatever

    Hi! Happy Review day! Wow, this poem is really beautiful. It's a little sad and the imagery is amazing. I really can't find anything you should change. I really love ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: The Shifties: Chapter 2 - Nightmare

    Hi there! Happy review day! I really liked this, I think I liked it even more than the first chapter. I especially enjoyed the dream sequence, it's very well written. ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: The Shifties: Chapter 1 - Lost

    Hi there, and happy review day! I really liked this story! It's very well written. It's a bit confusing at times given the fact that the reader doesn't know exactly ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, Romantic Re: ily

    Hi, and happy review day! I really liked this, especially the twist at the end. It was a really good and original idea. I wasn't quite sure about your rhyme ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Humor Re: Guess What!

    Hi there, and happy review day! First off, I enjoyed this poem. It was dark and realistic. The rhyming did get to be a bit much at times, however. None ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Romantic Re: Looking through the surreal glass

    Hi there, and happy review day! First let me say that I really enjoyed this poem. It was a tad confusing at points, but I think it was meant to ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Why?

    Wow, this is really powerful. I've been in a situation like this twice once was almost exactly like what this poem describes. You really capture the feelings of guilt for ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Science Fiction, Technology Re: ma foraree

    Well... I'm not quite sure what to think of this. Perhaps you meant to make a point with your spelling, but if so it was lost on me. I've looked ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Finding Perseverance

    When I read the first line of this I really didn't know what to think, but I kept going and I'm glad I did. This is a very interesting and ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Autumn Villanelle

    I love the flow and repetition of this poem. It's really beautiful. I like how you almost made the seasons into people. I love the line "Alongside weary branches shaking ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Dramatic Re: The Pineal Gland - Chapter 1&2 - Metaphysical twist on the Zombies Craze - Horror/Dark Comedy/Twisted/Philosophical

    I actually liked this a lot. It's definitely a different take on zombies. I love your use of sarcasm and comparisons. Here are a few changes I would suggest: "Now, ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Lyrics » Romantic, General Re: Making a wish on passing cars.

    I really liked this! It's simple, beautiful, and relatable. It has a nice flow and beautiful wording. I couldn't really find much wrong with this. If I'm going to nitpick, ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: The Last Werewolf Chapter 1

    Overall, I thought this was a pretty good story. I'm interested to see where this is going, and curious about Luke. There were, however some errors. Mostly they were grammatical ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Kwikw Dancer

    What a lovely little story! This gives a lot of insight into a culture that I am unfamiliar with but you made everything very clear, even for a complete outsider. ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: To Marta

    Really well done! I barely noticed the lack of e's. This was a hard challenge and you managed to pull it off really nicely. I love some of the synonyms ...

    Feb 23, 2014


Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS