User avatar

RoxanneR

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Hunted

    Fantasy Of You, all I want to do is see how much I have improved writing, from three years ago untill now. And I don't waste people's time, as I ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Child (SI)

    Yes, it's a bit confusing, but with a little bit of editing and some re-aranging, it could be really good! RR*

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Assassin King

    There is hardly anything there to base any constructive criticism on, but if you add more to the plot and characters, you could get a lot more help. RR*

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Autumn Swing

    It's good, but there's not much to go on. You can get a real picture of where the character is and everything around them. Is it the beginning of a ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My first short story

    This is a bit heavy going, as there are no double-spaced paragraphs, so it just looks like one big blob of words. Try editing it a bit. RR*

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Choice -- part of chapter 1

    Some of the description is good, but some more would be good. RR*

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: Detention

    That was very funny! Just like me when I got my first detention! RR*

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: Squirty's Tearless Shampoo

    Very, VERY odd! But funny, and the YouTube was a bit of light relief from my homework. Thanks! RR*

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: (Untitled)

    I like all the description that you put in this poem, but I feel like Jack too. It's wierd! Does any more of your own writing make you feel like ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: dno

    Yeh, you definitly need to add more for people to give you more constructive criticism. But it sounds good for a begining. RR*

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Tresbourn Island (Working Title)

    The woman's character and the other main boy (who hasn't yet been introduced) are both based on us, but it has been hard to add more charactoristics so that they ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Crazy

    It's ok, but I agree with Snoink. Capitallizing every word is annoying, but if it is essential in a poem, don't listen to our comments. RR*

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Kotani" Incomplete story

    This is good, with some developed characters and scenes, but the frammar needs working on a bit. Also, do you need all that text in one big paragraph, or can ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Hunted

    I have never written a story with an animal as the main character. Could you all guess what the animal was alright? If you need an answer, PM me. RR*

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: short story for my english class

    You could try double-spacing your paragraphs to make it a bit more readable, but apart from that the storyline was good. RR*

    Nov 9, 2006


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield