User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Suffocating

    Thanks! :)

    Aug 20, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Suffocating

    Thank you!

    Aug 20, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Suffocating

    Thank you for the review, Writing Wolf!

    Aug 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: My Love Is Like A Beautiful Garden

    Hello there Leo! I'm here to save your work from the green room! This is a really beautiful love poem. I like your use of flowery language, as it is ...

    Aug 18, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Wishing On A Dead Star

    This is really beautiful!

    Aug 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: My Body is Not Poetry

    This was absolutely amazing! I really loved it!

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Highway

    "and this will be your first review!" I guess not. XD

    Aug 12, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Shadows of Nightmares

    Thank you for the review!

    Aug 11, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Science, Technology Re: Boredom

    Those letters stand for "too long, didn't read." uh... "Said whenever a nerd makes a post that is too long to bother reading." -Urban dictionary

    Aug 5, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Nine

    Yes, everything was intentional, and I did it because If you had to live five or more distinctly different lives, I think you'd have some splitting headaches and major confusion, ...

    Aug 5, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Auction

    Thanks you!

    Aug 1, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Extraction

    *reads the review below this* *face palm* I forgot about the figurative side of things. Diddo what they said. :)

    Aug 1, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Auction

    Thanks.

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Auction

    Thanks Shady.

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Auction

    Wow! That's a great idea! Thank you!

    Jul 31, 2013


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year