User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ode to Braces

    Heyo! Well, I already enjoyed this poem once, and I don't see much that need fixin' So I'll just be veeery picky. who had an awkward face The way you ...

    Sep 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: there is a hurricane

    Hey, you asked for feedback, and I feel like you haven't gotten too much. That's probably because this, like all your poems are so magical to people who don't write ...

    Sep 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: People

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! :D I think this was a very truthful poem that we can all relate to. There are a few typos here: barely detect by my self ...

    Sep 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Silent Beauty

    Hello! This was dark and peaceful. I can say I enjoyed those two mixed feelings a lot. I think the title was a good introduction to this poem, so good ...

    Sep 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: .

    Hello~ This was rather a different poem. I thought it was interesting that you based this on a soundtrack. I have to say that the only song I know here ...

    Sep 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Easter Eggs.

    Hello! I can relate to this poem: I think a lot of people can. I loved the metaphor of the Easter eggs. It fit the poem perfectly. Your pacing was ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Politics Re: Mari Onette

    Heyo skor! I'm here to save this from the ravenous clutches of the green room! I read the first stanza and said "hey that's a marionette!" Then I glanced at ...

    Aug 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Summer Closure

    Here I am, claws sharpened, ready to review this beautiful piece of loveliness. Also. Geez, I already liked this, but I didn't review it which usually means I didn't have ...

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Water Lily in the Wind

    Hello! This was a beautiful and beautifully simple poem. The last line gave me shivers. Since this is short, I'll take it line by line. His humble pond cannot compare ...

    Aug 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: Broken Souls

    Hello! :D Geez this was pretty... raw. There's a lot of emotion in this. It can be read in a way that is perfect for its tone, a sort of ...

    Aug 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: love does too

    Heya Nargles! :D I was just about to say my favorite line was the parenthetical "(love does too)," when I saw it was the title. Good choice. ^_^ I thought ...

    Aug 9, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: Battle Arena 1: Exiting Short Story: A Cloud Of Darkness

    Heyo! That song was the perfect way to start and end. Nit-picks (just for understandibility ;) ) As one the three men slashed through their sleeves and into their forearms, ...

    Aug 9, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Gaius

    Hello! I'm here again~ I just realized how beautiful these would look in a book. Like on a page in a solid book somewhere. So "gaius" doesn't mean anything else ...

    Aug 9, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Edited

    Hello. Interesting work. I'm not quite sure how to review this, but here I am. It's gotta get out of the green room somehow. I think the enormous type-face and ...

    Aug 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Coffee

    This was beautiful. Also if was funny if I read it as this person loves coffee so much that they write "coffee" on fogged mirrors. But I'll try to look ...

    Jul 16, 2014


I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye