User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Kingdom of Nine

    Hello! I love songs used in novels. They have such an ancient and deep reverberating vibe. BUT you have to do them right. I agree that poems like this should ...

    Jan 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: Lovesick is a Disease

    Hello Interesting poem... I'm sorry if this is really personal and I'm not kind enough, but here we go. I thought this is rather cliche. It reminded me of the ...

    Jan 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: there was a time when my friends included everyone who smiled back

    Hi! I love this poem. It speaks to me on a personal level, because I think I went through pretty much the same thing, and I see a lot of ...

    Jan 8, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Inside a Sheep Skull

    Hello again Moo! I always enjoy your poetry. So, Sheep skulls are kind of omens for evil aren't they? Or like a ram head is used as a symbol for ...

    Jan 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: One Moment

    Hello! I promised I would review this, and then I didn’t, so I’m here now at least. So, I love pantoums. Don’t worry, this poetry style was not lost on ...

    Jan 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fanfiction Re: Deleted 52

    Hey Lumi. I figured I would save this from the green room. Hope you don't mind. I'll tell you right now that I haven't read any of the LotR books ...

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Untitled (For Now)

    Hello! Interesting poem you have here. The words and images are intriguing, but I'm afraid that I must say I don't understand it. I understand the overarching themes of release-- ...

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Nicoteen

    Hello! Usually I don't like rhymes, but in this poem, I definitely appreciate them. This reads like it's a rap-- it's a rather short rap, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. ...

    Dec 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: Music Mind

    Hello! This was an interesting poem: I like the concept. So "is" and "gifts" don't exactly rhyme, though I appreciate your effort. The lines that you made rhyme read as ...

    Dec 20, 2014
  • Art » Romantic, Dramatic Re: An Illustration to: The Womb of My Affections

    Hello, I've never reviewed just an image before, so we'll see how this goes. The quality of this drawing is good, I can understand right away what it is, and ...

    Dec 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Save him from this darkness

    Hello! This is just the right kind of poem for me to review right now. I can see this is personal, so I'll try to go easy on you. First, ...

    Dec 19, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Where I'm From (for class)

    Hello! I probably didn't get this to you in time, but here I am. I loved this poem. It was a beautiful read. You have delicious memories. Let's just go ...

    Dec 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: I Know A Place

    This was a cute little poem. I like the idea of it, and it made me go “awhhh” :3 A few technical things: Where the heart still grows, I think ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: maybe God will turn us into galaxies in heaven

    Poooomp! :D Beautiful poem as always. I can’t get enough of your beautiful words and masterful symbols and delicious imagery. This poem seemed to jump around a bit though, and ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Health Re: Frozen in Time

    Hi satira~ I liked this poem a lot actually. I like the idea behind it. I find it strange that you capitalize “every” and “It” and then leave everything else ...

    Nov 30, 2014


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh