User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: dirty knees, cloudy skies

    I really really like this The images were so vivid and lovely and bittersweet. It was like a mouthful of honey. Lovely lovely. If you just wrote this really fast ...

    Sep 21, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dirty knees, cloudy skies

    Hey lost~ So here's a nice little senryu. This will be a short review for a short poem. I feel like the first line doesn't really... bring much to the ...

    Sep 21, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dirty knees, cloudy skies

    Hey hatt. So you gave into peer pressure, huh? I think you could take this poem a bit further. Right now it's just kinda meh. It's not even very clever, ...

    Sep 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Dirty knees, cloudy skies

    Hey pamp! So I get that this was a really fast poem, but I think you could do better. I've seen you do better. You have a lot of cliched ...

    Sep 20, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dirty Knees, Cloudy Skies

    Review #1 for "Dirty Knees, Cloudy Skies" So... I get the feeling that this poem is supposed to be humorous or something, but I'm not really understanding it. Why did ...

    Sep 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Deleted 58

    Yo! I figured I'd need to do my #TeamTortoise sometime tonight so here I am. This poem is lovely. The images are so gentle and beautiful. The tone was so ...

    Sep 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Voices

    Hello! I actually really enjoyed this poem. I think it's something that a lot of people can relate to. All us introverts are nodding along, and I totally understand the ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: spines we break

    Empole

    Sep 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: deleted

    Hey there! I'm here to give you all the help I can on this poem. First off, I like the topic you're working with here. It's pretty fresh. I also ...

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Inkblot Images

    Hello! Interesting images. I'm thinking about a Rorschach test. So I know a big part of this poem is that the narrator doesn't know what these things are, but you'll ...

    Sep 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: Leave Me [please.]

    Hi Cairo! Okay, so there are a lot of really good things with this poem, and there are several things I think could be improved. With the good things, you ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: An Explanation of DeviantArt

    Hello! So I'm not well versed in DA or the fetishes of it. I will attempt to review this to the best of my ability. So, while there is room ...

    Sep 13, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: 14 Years Ago

    Hey ChickenBrothWater. So I like what you're trying to do here. I think though, that it comes off a little wooden. You have some good ideas, but the execution is ...

    Sep 13, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: short-lived

    Hiya perse ^^ Sorry in advance for any rambles. It's later than I should be decently reviewing, and the TV is on and I can never concentrate when that's on. ...

    Sep 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Delete

    Hello! Okay, so I'm here to help and I'm going to be honest. If I say anything that offends you... well, don't be offended, there was no offense intended. (omigosh ...

    Sep 11, 2015


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind