User avatar

Ringo_rules987

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Time is running out -

    The use of onomatopoeia in this piece was nice. It helped bring out the drama and made it interesting to read. As the other posters have said, your Alice in ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ebb and Flow

    I actually really enjoyed reading that. Your rhymes were subtle and helped pull the poem together in a way instead of hindering the message of the poem. Going along the ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Elusive words

    I can't really agree with Love2act4ever... My qualm lied in the rhymes. Your rhythm was fairly consistent with a hiccup here and there. You see, your rhyme scheme lacked complete ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Just Like Bobby Zimmerman's Blues

    Conceptually I applaud you. It's unique, organic, and refreshing to read something a bit more original. They way you constructed it I wasn't a fan of. It felt as if ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Writer's block

    It's nice, but you really had some rhythm problems in there. The rhythm of the first stanza doesn't fit the second, particularly in the first and last lines. When reading ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Fear thee whom I loved

    It's a beautiful love poem, but some of the rhymes weren't necessarily "true" rhymes. In the second and sixth stanzas, the words don't rhyme completely. Family, dearly? No. Again, mend? ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dear Mr. Writer

    Finally a consistent rhyme scheme! ^_^ Anyway, I enjoyed reading this. I enjoyed it very much. As I said in the above statement, your rhyme scheme was consistent all the ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bridezillas

    I didn't particularly care for it. It just seems so unrefined to me. I found myself reading it quickly, like each line had little meaning. There were too many questions ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tear Drop

    Look over for spelling error(s), first off. It's a pretty poem, and I enjoyed reading it. It's more of a "feel good", "warm your heart" thing. You know? =3 If ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Princess In You

    It's a nice poem, but it doesn't make too much of an impact. You need to clean up your grammar as the other posters have said. It flows well, though, ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Icarus Quasar

    I enjoyed reading this very much. I particularly enjoyed reading the line "God is angry, God is a fingernail". It's all very surreal, contemplative, and it flows together very nicely. ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Abyss

    Urgh.. I don't know what I can add without simply repeating what the other posters here have already said. Anyway, it's a nice poem. Nice... just nice. I agree with ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Unhappy Father’s Day

    You have a good topic, but the rhyme scheme is so inconsistent... If you're going to rhyme, make a pattern. >_< I don't really feel that it's specific enough either, ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: --

    The words you chose were very exquisite and rich, and the rhyming was well done as well. The rhyme scheme you chose was reminiscent of an Italian sonnet. A,B,B,A. (Abba, ...

    Jun 1, 2008


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France