-
Re: The Human Side of Things
I like your writing style, but I think a much longer story full of similar entries would get boring rather fast. You need some sort of a "hook" to keep ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: The Human Side of Things
This is all going to be reworked. I'm determined to make this a journal, but it's a lot harder than I thought it would be.
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Elephants never forget
I think all the technical stuff I noticed has been pointed out. This piece was cute. WHat I think it needed was something more to clarify that this elephant was ...
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Just a Friend
That's good to hear. BTW, I commented on a couple of your other stories if you are interested.
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Enough
You certainly do have talent, and a mind for deeply emotional pieces without being sappy. And a talent for keeping me attention, which is not easy to do on a ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: The Human Side of Things
Errors are edited!
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: The Human Side of Things
You do have a point, pickle, I should add that the long distance would cost too much, which is why she won't always be able to call. It's actually intentional ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: The Many Sides of Life
I really don't know what to think. Some of it is funny. Some of it makes perfect sense. Then other times it is horribly offensive, especially when you touch on ...
Feb 15, 2008 -
Re: Ode to an Omelet
This was really ridiculous. With a little revising, it could be passed off as mediocre comedy, but it takes itself too seriously. It's just an omelet.
Aug 23, 2006 -
Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed
Fair enough. I just think this kind of information is more interesting if it is weaved into the story, rather than given before the story begins. But the way you've ...
Aug 23, 2006 -
Re: Bubblejuice
As usual, your writing is very beautiful. You've got lots od very nice ideas. At the same time, it's so obscure that the meaning behind the words escape me.
Aug 23, 2006 -
Re: A Heathenly Respite(FDWC)
Since it's only a beginning, I can't say much about it. It did catch my attention. I'll probably check it out once you've posted the whole thing.
Aug 22, 2006 -
Re: Unending Ends
Very elegant. It is very easy to read. The words just flow off my tougue. Great work!
Aug 21, 2006 -
Re: Ender's Game
Agreed. I got one of the books in the series for my boyfriend's birthday. He imediately went o buy another one and finished them both in less than two weeks.
Aug 21, 2006 -
Re: Gorgeous Neon
That was . . . interesting. Really graphic details. I haven't decided if I like it or not, but it certainly is memorable.
Aug 18, 2006
