Random avatar

Reet3103

  • Other » Realistic, General Re: It's Her.

    Yep, I can see that from the way you seem so easy with such topics :)

    Apr 6, 2015
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: It's Her.

    Being a rebel basically, and that's kinda great and difficult at the same time. Though, living freely is totally a choice, and that it'd be better if we all do ...

    Apr 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: The Trickster, Prologue and part of 1st Chapter

    Oh and one more thing, I don't think you need to rate it 16 :P

    Apr 6, 2015
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: It's Her.

    That's completely true. And it is bound to happen to all of us.

    Apr 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Lies.

    Thanks :) I'll see to it.

    Apr 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Beautiful Secret.

    Oh yes. Got that point. Wait, are we debating via comments? xD

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: What Was It.

    Happy Easter to you too :D well of course, he felt pain, I might've missed it. Thank you though :)

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: Expectations (monologue)

    Heyyy there. Great idea, great structure, cool skeleton. I loved your description of the confused emotions and all. Oh please write more, I want more more more more! Can't wait ...

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: What Was It.

    Haha I understand. There isn't supposed to be a question mark after "what was it" because it is a statement. I usually write stuff so people can interpret and widen ...

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Lies.

    Thanks :) I'll keep that in mind.

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Beautiful Secret.

    Thank You :) The identity was left to the readers to interpret, something I left open to all

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Beautiful Secret.

    wth okay, Biluata agreed, Ashkitten83 half-agreed. My story was not completely up to the readers to interpret, I gave a lot of structure and content and only the secret was ...

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: In the Dark

    No problem :) And you have great potential, keep it up (Y)

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Musical Adrenaline

    Oh, no problem then :)

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Musical Adrenaline

    Okay umm, the capitals were just a suggestion because they add to the poem.

    Apr 4, 2015


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison