User avatar

RealSadhours296

RealSadhours296

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, General Re: Awakening Chapter 3: Blaze

    It's been a while since I've picked up this story. Let's continue onward! So I feel like June has been more characterized in this chapter. She seems protective, almost parental ...

    Aug 12, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon Thief

    Ooh my god; I want more of this story. I really, really enjoyed this! The world building was gradual, but great. The descriptions were detailed, but not overly detailed to ...

    Aug 10, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pearls

    This is a great poem! I can imagine the pearl necklace being thrown and the pearls scattered to the floor as the maiden screams at whoever betrayed her. It can ...

    Aug 9, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: The Death of Foreverville / The Demise of Kunaedal: Chapter One || The Boy in the Attic [1,609]

    So I really like this so far! A trans main character (I'm assuming)? A mystery surrounding this Foreverville? Great dialogue? Interesting characters? It's set in the 90s (I'm also assuming)? ...

    Aug 8, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Midnight City

    I'm generally not one for horror writing but your work intrigued me. I'm not disappointed in the slightest, and your work may have actually sparked a like for horror short ...

    Aug 6, 2021
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Sculptor

    You're descriptions are very detailed and very memorizing! This is some true quality work here! I felt myself immersed into the the story. I felt like I was the one ...

    Aug 5, 2021
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Don't Cry

    God, this hit me in my heart. The way you raise a child can really affect what they become as they grow older. In this case, learning silence as a ...

    Aug 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Humor Re: Anti-sonnet

    Yeah, I can't agree with you more. Not just sonnets, but many love poems come across as typical and romanticize aesthetic attraction and lust rather than love. I'm not good ...

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Other » Other, Narrative Re: Seven Deadly Sins -- Possible plot, can I get some opinions and suggestions pls and ty

    I really love this idea! Definitely think you should pursue it! As for certain bits you could put in, here's my suggestion of a scenario for each of the deadly ...

    Aug 1, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Tiger in the Shadows [chapter 1]

    I really liked this story! I was especially drawn in due to the main character's name, Mira. She has the same name as a character in one of my favorite ...

    Jul 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Mirror 2.0

    This was a really, really nice poem! I honestly have nothing to pinpoint or nitpick here, it's just great! Let me delve into the topic here for a bit and ...

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Migration of A Thousand Stars

    Oooh~ this gives us a lot of insight on Fallion's character! I'm also very interested in who this Eden guy is! Overall this was another great piece of work you ...

    Jul 27, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: To Those Who Ruthlessly Bullied Me, Thank You

    Really loved this poem. It's relatable to me in a lot of ways! When I was younger, my mom always said that God does things for a reason...I don't believe ...

    Jul 24, 2021
  • Short Story » Romantic, Narrative Re: Falling into Love

    Mmmmh this is some good content right here! The introduction is perfect! The dialogue is amazing, and the theme is portrayed very well! It's a shame I don't know who ...

    Jul 24, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Bedtime

    I thought for a moment that sleep here was a metaphor for death based on the first four lines, but I was mistaken. Then again, sleep is just a trial ...

    Jul 23, 2021


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor