User avatar

Rascalover

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: There is silence, Silence apart

    Hi!! I absolutely love this piece of work! I can totally relate to this because we can try to to hear the silence in our everyday lives, I think our ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Chase

    Let me know wen you're finished :) I love it.

    Jan 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Left Field

    That gave me a lot to think about thank you for your review!!

    Jan 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Left Field

    Thank you :)

    Jan 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Left Field

    Thank you :)

    Jan 27, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I want to be a writer

    That's fun :)

    Jan 27, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I want to be a writer

    Hi!! This was inspiring. Bravo for such a unique and fun poem to read :) ~Tiffany

    Jan 27, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Chase

    Hi!! I really enjoyed where this poem was going, but where is the rest of it? I love the classic Sun versus Moon analogies, please add more. So far, I ...

    Jan 25, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Not Suitable For Home Freezing

    No that's awesome! I enjoying learning new things! Thanks :)

    Jan 24, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Popularity Contest

    Oh! Sorry I had no idea about any of that. I just jumped right back into reviewing.

    Nov 2, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Tunes

    Thank you!

    Mar 1, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Tunes

    Thank you for the review!

    Mar 1, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Tunes

    Thank you for the interesting points!

    Mar 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: The Journey of a Lifetime

    Thank you so much for an awesome and detailed review!

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: The Journey of a Lifetime

    I'm so happy you found such great meaning in this! I intended it to be about me taking a little boy I babysit for on a walk. Thank you for ...

    Feb 18, 2015


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot