-
Re: I'll Miss You.
OMGOSH, you are exactly like me, you ramble! I try and write poetry, but I just seem to waver off the point, and never reach a conclusion! I'll just tell ...
Jun 6, 2008 -
Re: Indians in the rain?
Its really good! Apart from the few mistakes, like when you said 'there' instead of their, and 'poor' where it should say pour, I really liked it. It got the ...
Jun 6, 2008 -
Re: Monster
Ja I agree with the general population, this is quite good. I also quite liked the formatting, contrary to other people. I think it seperated the text quite nicely, and ...
Jun 6, 2008 -
Re: The Six Letter Word
Yeah, I can relate. I liked it, I think it was a good old tale. I could relate to the guilt, and I think you made what was going on ...
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Teen Idol?
Ehe. I liked it. I liked the concept of the famous-guy-in-high-school thing I know it's not Jane Austen, but its a nice book. Shouldn't be dissed. Not maybe for the ...
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: The Story of the Celadon Shield
I loved th beginning. I really, really did, I thought it sounded like th beginning of a fable or a fairytale. But now I hate you because you changed the ...
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Harry/Hermione Fanfiction Chap. 1
Before I start, may I ask why Ron had a microphone? When he has a wand? And also I thought your chioce of song was a bit uncharacteristic for Harry ...
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Paddington Bear
OMGOSH I LOVE Paddigton Bear, from the age of five to seven I was completely insane about him, and I thought you captured his character really well. Maybe you could ...
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Air Born
I think this story is quite good and could possibly become amazing, and I also compliment you on complete correct use of apostrophe's which is, like, impossible. A few things ...
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: The Past
I try not to remember, But the past is stained on my heart. I LOVE THIS. ITS AMAZING. Did you think of this yourself, or is it someone elses? its ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: You never understand
It gets the point, which it seems a lot of poets have difficulty doing, 'cause they waffle on about nothing for no apparent reason. I like the way you put ...
Mar 10, 2008 -
Re: One Last Dance
I really enjoyed it, you definately have, shall we say, a poetic flair. But it was a bit long for what it was saying- you could condense it a bit ...
Mar 10, 2008
