User avatar

Raelyn

Raelyn

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Raelyn's unnamed novel

    Thank you so much I see you put in a lot of thought. I did edit but I guess I did a terrible job! Would you be interested in being ...

    Mar 31, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Raelyn's unnamed novel

    OMG thank you so much. You are verry thoughtful. I am glad you enjoyed it.

    Mar 31, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: A Miracle and Curse

    Thank you for the rich and valid feed back

    Feb 12, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Untitled Short Story Ch. 1

    "Damn, let me have my first legal sip of alcohol.- Ha

    Feb 1, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Hidden Heir Ch.3

    Thanks

    Jan 28, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Raelyn's unnamed novel

    THANK YOU MUCH!

    Jan 28, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Midnight Doctor Ch.2

    thanks lib

    Jan 28, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Midnight Doctor Ch.1

    Thanks lib. No there is no princes or kings he is a church dude.

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Raelyn's unnamed novel

    Thanks! I will the next ch. is in the editing process:)

    Jan 4, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Raelyn's unnamed novel

    Thank you so much! And of course I will keep tagging you.

    Jan 4, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Raelyn's unnamed novel

    Thank you very much for this review. Thanks for the nitpicks, this is a book I am hopeful will get published once I am finished.

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Empty, Silent, and lost

    Thanks :)

    Dec 13, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: My Heart is Not a Game

    Okay will do good work!

    Dec 5, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: A Miracle and Curse

    Ha I am glad to be the first

    Dec 5, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: My Heart is Not a Game

    OMG! this is so inspiring! I wish you'd sing this like a song!!! It is so relatable to me right now. Amazing Job! Please keep writing. Will you tag me ...

    Dec 5, 2019


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia