User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Book of Raziel - Chapter 1

    Hello again! :D Sorry it took me a while to get to this, I do love this chapter though! I noticed some grammar mistakes so I'll review as one big ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter six)

    Hello! :D Sorry I did see this up then completely forgot :oops: it's a truly great chapter though, I love how Lilac is back! Although Aryan are not fond of ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Change chapter 1 (yes... again)

    Hi Mimz! :D It's been a while since I have read any of your work, this piece is pretty good! I'll go through being picky though since you wanted honest ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Book of Raziel - Prologue [Rewrote]

    Hello! :) I'll go over the first part with some nitpicks as I see you have added some extra description in to since it was previously gone over and I ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter five)

    Hello! Sorry it took me a while to get to this- it's great as always :D However the thing I feel makes Ursine's what they are, their land how it ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Loss - Part 2

    Hello again :) barely any nitpicks at all here, this piece was brilliantly written! I'll point out what I can, but really great work :D Mark lit a torch. I'm ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Loss - Part 1

    Hello :D Thanks for posting on my WRFF! I like the look of this story so far, there were very few mistakes as well that I could notice or small ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: And There Was Drum Roll chapter 2 part 1

    Hi again! :D I like this start to the new chapter and look forward to finding out how it ties in with the rest of the story- both the thief ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter four)

    Hello :D sorry I missed the last one! Could you PM me when you post more? Otherwise I tend to miss when things are up :oops: I really enjoyed this ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Magius Trilogy - The Black Emerald

    Hi! :) I thought this was a good beginning with some very beautiful descriptions and a nice introduction of the characters ;) I'm a bit picky but ignore me if ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Return to Algeria

    Hello :) I found this piece very interesting, it took me a while at first to get used to the style of listening to half the conversation but the story ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: In My Head chap 3

    Hello again! Sorry it took me a while to get to this, revising for exams :( I’m so glad you posted more though :) You and he have no possibilities. ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Rebirth Chapter 4

    Wow :shock: Really, really brilliant chapter! :D Sorry I haven't reviewed the other pieces, I didn't see them up but I've just read through them all and caught up :) ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter two)

    Hello again! :D Sorry it took me so long to get to this part, I thought it was great though! I agree with the comments lucyy made but have a ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Faeries Chapter Four

    Hello! :D It’s great to be able to read more on this again, I remembered it all too! Sorry it took me a while to review, it’s quite long as ...

    May 24, 2009


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter