Random avatar

Percybeth

Everything happens for a reason.

  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Coming out.

    I. Got. Chills. I love this.

    May 3, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Freezing Rain

    Thank you!!

    May 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Three hundred and sixty-five days

    Thank you soo much! :)

    May 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: seven

    That means the world to me. I've always wanted to inspire someone I never knew, and I did. Thank you, I'm literally at a lost of words. Wow.

    May 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Embers

    I really loved how you spaced this. It's like fire, randomly reaching out to touch you.

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Tomorrow is full of promise

    Thank you for your this review! I took your suggestions and added them to my poem. I'm really glad that these words that flow out of my head can change ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Three hundred and sixty-five days

    It will always be here.

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Three hundred and sixty-five days

    Savvvvvvvvyyyy :) , I always love when you review my poems ;D sometimes you just have to let your tears breathe and roll down your face! Thank yaaaa #swag

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Three hundred and sixty-five days

    xD I actually had to look up how many hours there were and double check how many weeks, but i'll pretend I'm still great at math. ;p I'm sorry for ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Three hundred and sixty-five days

    This means the world to me ohmygosh just thank you so much for commenting. And thank you for pointing that out! I didn't notice my typo!

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Tomorrow is full of promise

    Thank you, Savvy!

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Tomorrow is full of promise

    Thank you so much, this means a lot to me. :)

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Icy heart

    Actually I submitted my first poem a couple of days ago and the same thing happened the me, I remember fixing it, but I haven't checked to see if it ...

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: I look and imagine

    Thank you so much Savvy! :) I love hearing how you felt while reading this. Honestly, I didn't even think of the first two stanzas describing the feeling you get ...

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: I look and imagine

    Thank you, this comment pumps my self esteem just that you even wanted to review it. I do space it with a word all by itself to give the word ...

    Apr 30, 2014


i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren