User avatar

PebbleToad

PebbleToad

  • Other » Fanfiction, General Re: 15 Reasons Why Daleks Don't Have Showers

    I am slowly working through Doctor Who on Netflix, and I found this really funny. I think Daleks prefer to be dry-cleaned, actually. I've only got a few nitpicks here: ...

    Jan 1, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Apple and Grape- The Great Escape

    This was an extremely cute story. Apple and Grape each have distinctive personalities, making them a bit more 3-D , which is a GIGANTIC achievement for a third-grader. The death-defying ...

    Jan 1, 2015
  • Other » General, Other Re: The Hater Horse

    This was a pretty cool piece of mythology. I could totally imagine Nico riding this thing into the thick of battle mowing down every enemy in their path. One tiny ...

    Jan 1, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Let Peace Prevail

    OMIGOSH! *cries uncontrollably* That was a super-duper powerful and tearjerking poem. The rhymes were seamless, and none of them seemed forced, which is a big feat for a poem in ...

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Satire, Mystery / Suspense Re: Bloody Screams of Murder in the Night

    Whoooooaaaaaaa. PLOT TWIST! I was not expecting that at all. This was elegantly written and funny, especially that exclamation mark gag in the beginning when Loretta is screaming about her ...

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Script » Theatre, Humor Re: What Squirrels Taught Me About Bravery

    This was an awesome little sketch, especially with the 'cliche' running joke. I like how you left it open for interpretation, letting readers ask themselves questions and form opinions about ...

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Culture Re: 48 Hours in Hong Kong

    This NAILS realistic fiction. I have never been to China myself, but I felt like I was actually there in the stalls with the narrator being sold eccentric cuisine. One ...

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Butts

    On occasion I have played with inanimate point of view, but it is hard to pull off. You need to make the protagonist's sentience intelligent but not worldly, make it ...

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Plugged In, Not Charging

    This was really heartfelt, which made it all the more hilarious, especially the 'scarring Omegle' part. It's pretty relatable, most have had to replace or repair a device full of ...

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Script » Dramatic, Humor Re: I luv u le sparkilievampie

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was hilarious, but there is one thing I don't totally get. In paragraph four, is Jacob retarted (I suggest you use a different word for fear offe

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Lyrics » Horror, Humor Re: It's Beginning To Look Like The Nightmare Before Christmas

    This was really funny to read, you capture the atmosphere of the Nightmare Before Christmas seamlessly, and I loved the "christmas tree from hell" stanza. It evenly matches the original ...

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Boy Craze

    This was a fun thing to read. There are countless girls like this where I go to school, not mean or anything, but simply are interested in this stuff. I ...

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: The story of #53 Chapter 1: A Shady Pokemon Emerges

    This is an interesting prospect, and I would like to see where it is going. You might want to try to revise before you post, and I think a teeny ...

    Dec 22, 2014


Writing is my soul made tangible on paper.
— bluewaterlily