User avatar

Panikos

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Earth Descended: 1.06

    Hiya Vent! Happy Review Day! Small Comments They curve and bend in abstract shapes, but they piece together in ways that look like writing. In fact, if Ming looks closely ...

    Oct 27, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Earth Descended: 1.05

    Heya, Vent! Before we get started, I just want to say that I absolutely loved this chapter. It's definitely my favourite one so far. Small Comments The undead fish flap ...

    Oct 21, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Assignment: Rebirth Chapter 2.1

    Hey Tuck! Back again to review. Small Comments their hands clasped behind their backs and the latest communication technology clipped onto their belts What do you mean by this, exactly? ...

    Oct 18, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Assignment: Rebirth 1.3

    Hiya, Tuckster! Just dropping in to catch up on this. Can you tag me in future instalments? I want to keep on top of reviewing them! Small Comments Rae's posture ...

    Oct 17, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Earth Descended: 1.04

    Hiya Vent! Sorry it's taken a few days for me to get to this. Small Comments Instinctively, she tightens her grip on her backpack straps. “Hello?” she calls. If Ming ...

    Oct 16, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Assignment: Rebirth 1.2

    Hiya, Tuck! I thought I'd drop in for a quick review. I've read the first part of this chapter even if I haven't reviewed it, so I'm up to speed. ...

    Oct 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Earth Descended: 1.03

    Hiya, Vent! Back again for another review. This one will be shorter, because I don't think I have quite as much to say. Was it an enjoyable chapter? Yes, undoubtedly. ...

    Oct 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Earth Descended: 1.02

    Hiya, Vent! I thought I'd drop in and check out your LMS, after you left such a lovely review on mine. I've read the first chapter so I'm up to ...

    Oct 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Realistic Re: Fallen Shields: Chapter Two: The answer

    Hiya again, Mem! I thought I'd drop in again to review the next bit. I definitely liked this better than the first chapter, because I found it much easier to ...

    Sep 29, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Realistic Re: Fallen Shields: Chapter One: Hands of the throne

    Hiya, Mem! Thought I'd drop in for a quick review. Small Comments He felt the bones of it beneath his war-scarred hands, muscles knotted under the stresses of the day. ...

    Sep 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Fireheart: 1

    Hiya, Omnom! I thought I'd drop in for a quick review. I'm going to start with the critiques, just to get them out of the way. I'm not going to ...

    Sep 27, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Lies

    Hi, Tawsif! You asked for an honest review, so here I am. I'm going to start with the criticisms, just to get the negatives out of the way. The first ...

    Sep 26, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: A Lot Like Christmas: Chapter Four

    Hiya, Sasha! Can I call you Sasha? I said I'd swing by for a review and here I am. This was a lovely read, as always. It felt like we ...

    Sep 25, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Limitations of a Mechanical Heart- Chapter One

    Hiya, mayarose823! Just dropping in for a quick review. Rather like Tuckster, I think this opening is a diamond in the rough. I really love your opening sentence - it's ...

    Sep 30, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Children with Stars in their Veins (Prologue)

    Hi Mellifera! I'm writing this review on mobile so apologies in advance for typos. On the whole, I enjoyed this. It's an intriguing start, and I feel like the prologue ...

    Sep 24, 2019


Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg