User avatar

Panda326

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Song birds are the only kings

    Hello there! Where to begin, where to begin.... Ok I know where. I liked the repetitiousness of the last line in ever stanza except for the end of the poem. ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My guardian angel

    Hey there! I really like your poem! I would like to first mention the visual appeal. I like the fact that it is centered, the symmetry of the words reminded ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Suicidal

    Hello there! I must say this was a very nice poem to read, with the exception for the rhyme stuff mentioned previously by others, and a few areas of....weird flow. ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Concentrate on Ripples

    Hey there! Nice poem you have here! I was very nicely executed. Now usually people would comment about the capitalization and punctuation and all that jazz, but me being a ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: "You're a First Rate Geek" (You Belong With Me PARODY) Edit

    This was pretty awesome!!!! This came close to making my day. Yet I must sadly say one thing, at some points the flow was off from the song, I know ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wonder

    Hello there! This was a very nice poem. When I read it I noticed a few things wrong in there, but then when looking at the other comments, all the ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Reassurance (Comments, please?)

    Hello there! I must sat I really liked this! I agree with others comments saying you have good imagination put into this! This is quite creative. I had the images ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Look....

    Hello there! This was very good poem. I go however agree upon the fact that at some points the flow of it is.... odd, for lack of a better word. ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Afraid Of The Dark

    Hello there! This is a very good poem. I like the imagery the you give to us. As far as grammatical mistakes I didn't see any. Reading actually gave me ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I can taste the color purple

    Hey there. This poem was...... interesting. I as well got a bit lost, and found it hard to understand this. This is perhaps just me though, so I don't know. ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Spy........

    Hey there! This was very nice and very good. The title caught my eye, nice use of many dots I might add =). As for any mistakes, it seems like ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wishing on Stars

    Hey there! Ok, so to be honest with you, at first I didn't think I would like this, but I very much enjoyed this! This was well written and I ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Myself And Time

    Hey there! This was very good. I really enjoyed reading this, there was one point in the poem where, it wasn't bad, but it seemed awkward, Never having to worry, ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Bubbles

    Hey there! This was quite the nice little poem! Very enjoyable to read. I gave me a bubbly feeling in side haha. But really, I like what you have here, ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Dream of Death

    Hello there! This poem seemed to have a lot of emotion behind it and that seems good =). I agree that the first and last stanza was my favorite. Very ...

    Jul 28, 2010


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind