User avatar

OrabellaAvenue

May the bunnies hop on your face

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Fossilized Remembrance: Chapter Seven

    Hello! This is Orabella, here with a review. Oooh, and now they know. This is getting more and more interesting by the minute. At this point, I'm guessing they want ...

    Aug 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Film Re: Many Perspectives (s1, ep3)

    Hi! This is Orabella with a review. You sure like to write heartless characters, huh? People that don't care whether or not someone dies. First Wilbur's friends, and now Luna. ...

    Aug 9, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: The curses of Wilbur 1.

    Hiya! This is a Story Bunny, here to review. I, unfortunately, have not heard your true story about an overnight trip. Do you think you could tell me it briefly? ...

    Aug 8, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Fossilized Remembrance: Chapter Six

    Hello! This is Orabella, here to review! Let me just scream for a little bit... I didn't really expect Dr. Bailey and Dr. Dennison to fight so much. I guess ...

    Aug 7, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Fossilized Remembrance: Chapter Five

    Hello! This is Orabella with a review to share. Okay, this got kinda dark. And by kinda dark, I mean extremely dark. This is freaking me out, more than most ...

    Aug 6, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: River

    Hi! This is Orabella, here with a review. I absolutely adore this poem! Although I've never had my heart broken (or even had a boyfriend or girlfriend of my own), ...

    Aug 5, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: Chosen Sidekick: Prologue [Old]

    Hello! This is Orabella, here with a review! ^^ This is a mix of both seriousness and hilarity, and I'm loving it! It draws on the typical elders huddled around ...

    Aug 5, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: She Lives Inside Me

    Hello! This is Orabella, here to review. First off, welcome to YWS! Hope you like it here! ^^ Right in the beginning, you effectively hook the readers (or at least ...

    Aug 4, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Fossilized Remembrance: Chapter Four

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here to leave you a review. A new chapter! Yay! You write these chapters so fast! I personally am incredibly slow, so it's nice when a ...

    Aug 3, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Reclaimed from the Sea's Embrace

    Hi! This is Orabella, here to review. Welcome to YWS! I hope you'll like it here. We're glad to have you. I found this a to be a very sweet ...

    Aug 2, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Film Re: Many Perspectives (s1, ep2)

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here to review. Yay! Another episode! I'm afraid I don't have all that good of advice for ya, but I can try my best. First, a ...

    Jul 31, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Fossilized Remembrance: Chapter Three

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here to review. I absolutely love this story. I'm so glad you're writing it! Seriously, thank you so much! I enjoy it more than I can ...

    Jul 31, 2023
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Literature Re: Lost in limbo

    Hi! This is a Orabella, here to review. This is quite a depressing poem... but still interesting and well-written! I'm kinda bad at guessing messages behind things, so can I ...

    Jul 29, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Fossilized Remembrance: Chapter Two

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here to give you an (unfortunately) short review. Another chapter, another mystery. There seems to be some sort of colony that's disconnected from the place they're ...

    Jul 28, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Sunshine

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here for a quick review. I love this so much! This is such a nice poem in general, but it also has an amazing message. It ...

    Jul 26, 2023


GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate