User avatar

OliveDreams

OliveDreams

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Horror Re: A Desperate Situation

    Hey Wonderwoman! Here to review your chapter for review day. I like your title already. It caught my eye. I like your first paragraph. It’s short, snappy and straight to ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Wind Memories. Prologue & Part 1

    Hey NicolMemo! I saw the word prologue and I’ve jumped straight in. I love a prologue.
 Prologue is good. You need to think about taking the ‘my twin’s’ part out. ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: Ruins

    Hi dittoslash. Nice to meet you! I”m here to review your chapter for review day. - I like the start of the story already. It doesn’t feel like I’ve read ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Tallon chapter 2

    Hi Tallon45. Back to review Chapter 2! - “Since then I lived on the streets” needs to be “Since then I’ve lived on the streets.” 
 - Woah! That sure ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Tallon chapter 1

    Hi Tallon45. Here to review your 2 chapters for review day. - I think you should have an ‘I’m’ in front of ‘Finally’ at the beginning. Connect us to the ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Name suggestions welcome!

    Hi Lau2001 :) Here to review your chapter for you :) - I really like your first paragraph. Its concise & intriguing - everything you need for a first paragraph. ...

    Jun 18, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved Chapter 1

    Hi PerfectWeapon. Here to review your short story :) My hands are shaking, and my breath was suck in my throat. Be careful with your tenses. You’ve switched between present ...

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: One Hour in Fifty-four Years

    Hi Authorian :) Here to review your short story. Your title caught my eye. Ok - all things great; I love the description of the girl looking at the boy ...

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: Imaginary Friends - FUTURE: Hole in the Head (Part 3/3)

    I’ll do Future part 1,2 & 3 together in one review. Part 1 OH the tension is already fantastic! I would definitely have grabbed something more severe than a letter ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: Imaginary Friends - 11: Hold On

    Chapter 10 & 11 because I haven’t go much to say about chapter 10... :) 10 Woah - you’ve got a lot of voices going on here. I’m confused as ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: Imaginary Friends - 9: Imagination

    Chapter 9... :) Again - i like the mini prologue introducing your chapter. It’s really interesting and not something that you see very often. I really think you should think ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Imaginary Friends - 8: Confessions

    Onto chapter 8! I find it a bit strange how Layla flits between calling the doctor by his first name and then back to Doc. I feel that the ‘Doc’ ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: Imaginary Friends - 7: This Is The Life (Part 2/2)

    I’m going to do chapter 7, part 1 & 2 as one review! Makes more sense to me that way. PART 1 I think it could do with a more ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: Imaginary Friends - 6: Alive & Kicking

    HI.... I like your mini prologue at the start of this chapter. You could incorporate this idea into all of your chapters. It’s a good way of setting up what ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: Imaginary Friends - 5: Breakdown Motel

    Me again! Ive read up to this point so I’ll start again here :) I actually like the name Breakdown Motel for your title. I like the connotations behind it ...

    Apr 21, 2015


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown