User avatar

Odd

Odd

  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: My name is Winter, I'm popular but I don't think I want to be. (Prologue)

    Hello, I am here to review. So this was a short but efficient way to start your story. The reader can immediately see a Man vs. Himself (or in this ...

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: For sale, one lifetime, poor condition.

    Wow. It took me some time to take everything I just read in before I could start this review. But that was amazing. At the end of the story I ...

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Engaging Non-Readers in Science Fiction

    Hello there, I am here to review your essay. I'd like to start off by saying that I really liked this essay. It's complete, it's well-written, and most important of ...

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Toys

    Hello there, here to review your poem again. I liked this poem. The verses are short, and you have a flow that is there throughout most of the story. Also, ...

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Words in My Mind

    Hello there, I am here to review. I really like this poem. It is short, straight to the point, and it gets the emotions you want to give right through. ...

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Horror Re: Historical Horror of a Wife Who Can't Let Go

    Hello, here to review. This was a good story, and I found the plot rather interesting. However, there are a few things I would like to say. First of all, ...

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Logic of Life

    Hello, I am here to review. After going through that roller-coaster of a poem, I will say that it was a very random poem, and yet I really like it. ...

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rules of Society

    Hello, here to review! I'd like to start off by saying that this is quite a good poem and I liked it a lot. I agree with the part about ...

    Dec 27, 2015
  • Other » Other, General Re: Ace Exists

    Hello there, I'm here for a review. I'd like to say that this is actually pretty amazing for something that you write aimlessly when you are bored. I'd like to ...

    Dec 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Dramatic Re: Homemade wings.

    Hello there, I'm here to review. First of all, I'd like to say that that was a very good poem. I really liked the story behind it and it is ...

    Dec 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Humphrey

    Here to review. I would write "haha" but I know that laughing in the Internet is tricky. However, I did find this funny, especially the ending, and it has a ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Concurred Kingdom

    Here to review. Despite you setting this work in a folder called "Poetic Failure" and saying this is why you don't write poetry, I find that it was good. Remember, ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dash - Chapter 1 (Before the Dash)

    Here to review. I liked this short story, although the way you ended it, with him building his plan and getting ready to kill the guard to get out, it ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: Not Me

    Here to review. This story is very good, although I am left confused after reading it. This was probably what you wanted, although I am not sure if I understood ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Silver Lining - Chapter 1

    Here to review. This is a good start to a novel, and it's a good introduction to your character. By talking about the presentation she was making, it shows us ...

    Mar 25, 2015


Moo.
— Cow