Random avatar

NonFictionIdot

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: *Untitled

    I loved this poem. It kinda confused me because i thought u were talking about stars but in the end it was a Christmas tree. Very tricky if you ask ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love is Not a Document

    I wasn't thinking of gay rights when i was reading this either. But i loved the poem,maybe not reason behind it but i still liked it! Keep going!

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (17)

    I want to read more! No far! Put more up on the website!

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wonders

    This is a great poem! I love how your mother is your blessing and how you have Learned to appreciate it. Amazingly written!

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You.

    Oh my god! I loved it! This poem hit me hard... And made me want to cry. You're gifted and never, ever let any one tell you other wise! Keep ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: SHORT STORY

    This is an amazing piece! I loved it! And i really love your title!

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Wolf Pack: Ch 1 Part 2

    Please, you must keep going. Its like not being able to finish a book. It sooooo irritating! I love this story and now you leave me wanting more!

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Wolf Pack: Ch 1 Part 1

    I loved it! Don't Change a thing to it!!! I'm serious! Don't! Hope you keep going!

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Do You Remember?

    Oh GOD! I fell in love with this story!!! Keep going PLEASE!

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Romero and Julia

    I loved it but as Forestqueen said you are moving a little too fast. Slow down and show us what was supposed to be the relationship.

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re:

    Keep writing, i would love to see what happens next!

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Hollow Soul

    I liked it. Its good to have your warm ups. And this is a good beging. If you ask me, Don't listen to Rena0421 up there and do what you ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Passion over Power part 1

    Keep going! Please I want to read more. Omg! I loved it! You had so errors but you could make them out.If you do write more please, please PM me.

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Let Me Love You(12)

    Wow this is really good! I was hoping i could read more but it ended. =( If you put any more of the story up, PM me!

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Awaking

    Thanx! That makes it easier.

    Nov 27, 2009


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss