-
Re: *Untitled
I loved this poem. It kinda confused me because i thought u were talking about stars but in the end it was a Christmas tree. Very tricky if you ask ...
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: Love is Not a Document
I wasn't thinking of gay rights when i was reading this either. But i loved the poem,maybe not reason behind it but i still liked it! Keep going!
Nov 29, 2009 -
Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (17)
I want to read more! No far! Put more up on the website!
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: Wonders
This is a great poem! I love how your mother is your blessing and how you have Learned to appreciate it. Amazingly written!
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: You.
Oh my god! I loved it! This poem hit me hard... And made me want to cry. You're gifted and never, ever let any one tell you other wise! Keep ...
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: SHORT STORY
This is an amazing piece! I loved it! And i really love your title!
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: The Wolf Pack: Ch 1 Part 2
Please, you must keep going. Its like not being able to finish a book. It sooooo irritating! I love this story and now you leave me wanting more!
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: The Wolf Pack: Ch 1 Part 1
I loved it! Don't Change a thing to it!!! I'm serious! Don't! Hope you keep going!
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: Do You Remember?
Oh GOD! I fell in love with this story!!! Keep going PLEASE!
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: Romero and Julia
I loved it but as Forestqueen said you are moving a little too fast. Slow down and show us what was supposed to be the relationship.
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re:
Keep writing, i would love to see what happens next!
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: The Hollow Soul
I liked it. Its good to have your warm ups. And this is a good beging. If you ask me, Don't listen to Rena0421 up there and do what you ...
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: Passion over Power part 1
Keep going! Please I want to read more. Omg! I loved it! You had so errors but you could make them out.If you do write more please, please PM me.
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: Let Me Love You(12)
Wow this is really good! I was hoping i could read more but it ended. =( If you put any more of the story up, PM me!
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: The Awaking
Thanx! That makes it easier.
Nov 27, 2009
