User avatar

NoOneInParticular

  • Poetry » General, General Re: The ghosts of your past are still haunted

    Hello! Horizon/NoOne here to leave a quick review on your work! I haven’t reviewed in a while, so it might be a bit wonky. Your poem is really powerful and ...

    Aug 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Something about Monsters - Life 2/6

    I- what? I’m so shocked that I’m not even using my normal opening. But that was Death’s “domain”, so why did he cause- aggghhh! I have to agree with the ...

    Jun 28, 2024
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Thread Still Lingers… (Proof of Concept)

    Heyo! Horizon/NoOne/whatever name you like here. After two days of straight up ignoring the review button (I love procrastination), I have finally returned with the review in my clutches! Yippee! ...

    Jun 28, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: I don't look Pretty when I cry, I look Broken

    Heyo! Horizon (or NoOne) here to leave a short review on your amazing poem! First Impressions + What I Liked This was really long, and so emotional. The repetition of ...

    Jun 26, 2024
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Goodbye forever, Never Mine - part II

    Heyo! Horizon/NoOne here to leave a short review on this amazing work! First Impressions + What I Liked I went back and read part 1 before this, and wow, this ...

    Jun 26, 2024
  • Article / Essay » Other, Satire Re: From The Passages of James T. House

    Heyo! Horizon (aka NoOne) here to give a short review on your work! First Impressions + What I Liked It sort of feels like an article written by someone who’s ...

    Jun 23, 2024
  • Short Story » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: ❤️ Whispers of Unspoken Longing 💚

    Heyo! Horizon/NoOne here to leave a short review! First Impressions + What I Liked From what I can tell, this is a lovely little story on how a man wooed ...

    Jun 17, 2024
  • Other » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: In the end, there is only memory.

    Heyo! Just dropping by to leave a quick review! First Impressions + What I Liked At first glance, it seems like a well written and detailed work. I love how ...

    Jun 16, 2024
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Act Four: my broken mind//your mended heart

    Heyo! Just dropping by to leave a short review. All of your poems were amazingly written, but I’ll only review two of them as…it’s a lot. expectations i live down ...

    Jun 15, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: 21 questions

    Heyo! Horizon/NoOne here just dropping by to leave a short review! First Impressions + What I Liked The first two lines made me think that the person mentioned wasn’t really ...

    Jun 14, 2024
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Kulhad (Pot)

    Heyo! This work was posted quite some time ago, so I hope you don’t mind me leaving a quick review! First Impressions + What I Liked Nice slice-of-life type story ...

    Jun 13, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: A girls guide to being pretty in college.

    Heyo! I saw this work in the green room and thought I’d leave a quick review! First Impressions + What I Liked Your poem touches on the idea of being ...

    Jun 12, 2024
  • Short Story » Narrative, Fantasy Re: Dawnbringer

    Heyo! Just dropping by for a quick review. I’m not that great with short story reviews, but I’ll try my best! First Impressions + What I Liked Your story is ...

    Jun 11, 2024
  • Other » General, General Re: When you bake a cookie

    Heyo! Just thought I’d drop by to leave a rather quick review. First Impressions + What I Liked I came in expecting some deep message into the struggles and meaning ...

    Jun 10, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: chemistry reactions

    Heyo! This is a rather old work, so I hope you don’t mind me leaving a quick review! I’ll be trying a slightly different review style today. First Impressions The ...

    Jun 9, 2024


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook