User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Seven

    Okay, I don't like the Ghost Talons at all. Here's my review: Okay, so this was quite... ominous, I guess. The Ghost Talons are very scary. I liked the plot ...

    Apr 24, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Six

    Interesting chapter! Here's my review: I see that Zoltar is doing the whole "revenge" thing, needing someone to blame. It makes for an interesting plot, and I can't wait to ...

    Apr 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Five

    WHY Here's my review: This was so sad. I mean, WHY DID YOU DO THIS. Like, seriously. It's only chapter five, and already Zoltar's brother, teacher, and wife died. All ...

    Apr 22, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Four

    Well, another chapter read! Sorry for not reviewing in a while -- I had a lot of other reviews that I needed to do of other stuff. Here's my review: ...

    Apr 21, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Butterfly Wings - Chapter 13 - Raw

    So! I see that you've written another chapter now. Here's my review: This was interesting, though a tad confusing with this "Ferris" person because I really should have read the ...

    Apr 20, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Lockdown Part 3

    Well! This ended on a sad note, I see. Here's my review: It was quite intriguing to read. The beginning was interesting with everybody pretending to agree with the principal, ...

    Apr 19, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Lockdown Part 2

    So, this is part two! Here's my review: It's quite interesting, though I don't know exactly what's the point yet. Is there even a main character? There doesn't seem to ...

    Apr 18, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Lockdown Part 1

    Hmm! Part one is very interesting and I must say that I enjoyed reading it quite a lot. Here's my review: The three different perspectives were quite interesting, and I ...

    Apr 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Three

    Very interesting! I'm really enjoying reading this. If I got it from the library and read the first page, I would totally read it. Here's my review: The beginning screamed ...

    Apr 16, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Two

    Well, I read this chapter now, and it's really good. Here's my review: I see that you've made a time jump. The whole thing is very interesting, and I'm not ...

    Apr 15, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter One

    Well, I've gotta say that I loved it. Here's my review: This was quite enjoyable to read, and I'm glad that you requested a review because I like it so ...

    Apr 14, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Literature Re: Mirror, Mirror

    I liked this a lot! It was actually quite enjoyable to read. Here's my review: First of all, I really liked the whole complicated plot with this. However, you made ...

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Short Story » Politics, Literature Re: New year eve

    Well, I read this, and it's an interesting story! Here's my review: This was pretty intriguing! A reporter goes around looking for a story, and then they find that there's ...

    Apr 12, 2020
  • Short Story » Humor, Humor Re: Transformation

    Hehe! This was absolutely hilarious! Here's my review: This was awesome. Comedy wise, that is. I like how she turns into a pig and her Mom's all like "Oh, it's ...

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: Nightmare Fever the Drarry Story

    WHAT THE HECK. I mean, it was really good, but... yeah. It was interesting. And horrible. Here's my review: This was super crazy. I found it cool to be in ...

    Apr 10, 2020


'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11