User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Fifteen

    Interesting! The wisp talons killed Shiraku's father. Here's my review: First of all, I like this whole scenario with the three of them with Felistia trying to defend Zoltar while ...

    May 14, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Fourteen

    Hello! I haven't reviewed anything in a while (meaning, like, a week) so we'll see how this goes. Here's my review: As Percy Jackson is one of my favorite series, ...

    May 13, 2020
  • Short Story » Health, General Re: Path to Diagnosis Part One

    Well, here I am with the review you requested! Here's my review: Okay, first of all, this was quite interesting. It reads like a diary, and that was an uncommon ...

    May 6, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Thirteen

    Try, try again, Zoltar. Here's my review: All right, first of all, I'm seriously enjoying reading this book you have. It's just as interesting as anything you'd find at the ...

    May 5, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Twelve

    Another interesting chapter, I see. Here's my review: This was another short chapter, so I would combine it with another chapter or something. Anyway, this is quite intriguing! I love ...

    May 3, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Eleven

    Ah! So it was a wisp talon who pounced on Zoltar. Here's my review: Well, the cliffhanger in the last chapter was satisfied, but then YOU ENDED IT WITH ANOTHER ...

    May 2, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Ten

    This was quite a tense chapter! Here's my review: The plot thickens! The ending was quite startling and gruesome. Who are these wisp talons exactly? They don't seem very nice. ...

    May 1, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Lockdown Part 5

    Well, another chapter read! Here's my review: Well, first of all, though this had a lot less of the anger vibe that I was getting from the last part, it ...

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Silence- A Bucky Songfic

    Well! This was rather interesting. I haven't read many fan-fictions. Here's my review: First of all, I found it interesting with the song lyrics in the background. It helped convey ...

    Apr 29, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Nine

    ...And another great chapter! Here's my review: This chapter was way shorter than the previous ones. That's not a bad thing, but not much really happens in this chapter. It ...

    Apr 28, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: ennui - 01

    Well! This was interesting. Here's my review: Okay, so the beginning was definitely a good hook, though the horribleness of it might scare off a lot of readers. It starts ...

    Apr 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Fleeting Eternity - Chapter Fifteen

    Very interesting! I have not read the previous chapters, and I seem to have hit a flashback. Here's my review: I really enjoyed reading this! The plot was quite good, ...

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Children with Stars in their Veins (Chapter 15.2)

    I have not read any of the chapters before this, but it was interesting. Here's my review: First of all, I have a feeling that reading former chapters would've helped ...

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Lockdown Part 4

    Well this was sad. Here's my review: I liked this new installment. The frustration and sense of helplessness is not only evident, but quite powerful. So far there doesn't seem ...

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Eight

    A lady? Interesting... Here's my review: This chapter took quite an intriguing turn. I see that he met a pretty lady dragon with the same name as your username. (I'm ...

    Apr 25, 2020


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers