User avatar

Musicaloo7311

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Me Neither

    Hi! I'm Music. No corrections or advice? Okay. *zips lips* Overall, I really quite enjoyed this poem! I thought it flowed nicely. The ending stanza captured how awkward deep conversation ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My New World

    Hi, Peyton! Music here. Again. :) One nit-pick before I do overall. Can’t put them down, far to o hard. I thought the concept of this poem was nice. The ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Because I love you guys?

    Hi! I liked this poem. It flowed really well and showed YWS a little love! That's what it needs. :wink: No nit-picks on grammar, spelling, etc. Odd for me not ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Masquerade chapter 2

    Hi! It's Music! :) The sound of elegant[s],[/s] ball gowns swishing together and boring, steady [s]sound of[/s] waltz music was [s]the sound[/s] what I heard as I arrived at the ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Falling Hard...

    Hi! I'm Music. So a collage-poem, eh? I'm about to have to do one for my English class. I thought this one was composed pretty well! A nit-pick: [s]Trun[/s] Turn ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: No title...yet (prologue)

    Hi there! I'm Music, and I'll be reviewing you today. :wink: Generally , this curse disfigures the princess in one way or another, or it sends her into a long ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Sweet Affairs of Lambs and Lions

    Hi! I'm Music. I really liked the description here! Great job. I could picture it perfectly. One nit-pick: These are the days of yesterday, today, tomorrow—three days and many years ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Beautiful Disaster - Prologue (edited)

    Hi, Romance! I'm Music, here to review for you today. :) I watched her as she walked gracefully towards the huge, wooden double doors of Cuthbert Hall, with her head ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: String Cheese

    Shina! I haven't talked to you in forever! Remember when I was new and you helped me out... Aww, memories. Haha. Anyway, I'm reviewing your poem today. (Duh.) Haha. You ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heart

    Hi! I'm Music, a.k.a. your grammar stickler for today. :wink: Quivering, quaking, quiet heart, Creating waves in every part, And shaking me from inside out . My brains calls out, ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Snow White

    Hi, Claeren! I'm Music. The snow falls down, Purest white. It flutters down, Out of the sky. Landing softly, Not a sound. While all are sleeping, Unaware[s]s[/s]. All except a ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: As if I was in Love Prologue

    Hi, darling! Music here to give my grammar corrections and overall impressions! It didn’t matter where I turned. It didn’t matter where I was. It [s]defiantly[/s] definitely didn’t matter if ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fearless

    Hi, Vivacious! I'm Music, and I'll be critiquing your poem today. :) Extend my hand, Biting my lip, I reach . . . Who says it’s that bad? Is it ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Queen of Water

    Hi! I'm Music. I'll be critiquing you today. I thought it was a pretty good poem for a beginner! Nice concept. Like the other reviewer before me, I liked the ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Antique Rain

    Hi, Hannah! I'm Music and I'll be your reviewer today. :) Silken birds in crystal trees sway back and forth in waxen breeze preserved with trace of antique rain. Pale ...

    Mar 11, 2009


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley